Atlas Character Records

So I was asked to do this a while ago, and now that things have changed with the characters, it is time for a new character update. Featuring the physical appearances protagonist Y/N, and our deuteragonist, VAO.

By the way, I added it as Atlesian records to be more immersive. What do you think?

Name: Y/N Rose
Complexion: (Your Skin Tone)
Hair Color: (Your Hair Color)
Eye Color: (Your Eye Color)
Height: (Your Height)
Age: 17 (Beacon Arc)
Sex: Male

Status: Alive

Weapon: Chunchunmaru, an assault rifle-katana named after Kazuma's sword from Konosuba. It is capable of using fire, ice, and lightning dust in the form of bullets. He primarily uses fire dust.

Semblance: Hyper Healing. Y/N can heal himself at incredible rates. But how much he can heal himself depends on his stamina. If he is exhausted, he can only heal minor scratches. His Semblance also drains his stamina upon use, but only by small amounts.

Quote: "'Perfection' doesn't exist. We all have our opinions on what is 'perfect' and what isn't. That is why nothing will ever be 'perfect'."

Additional Notes: A kind young man. Y/N is from the continent of Anima, after having escaped Patch, where he was born. He is particularly fond of food, his cooking skill matching that of his best friend, Lie Ren. He is typically well-mannered, and avoids things like smoking and alcohol. Before the destruction of the Vytal Festival, he was one of the more studious students, attempting to finish his work by the deadline. He is one of the people who views Faunus as people, and does not like discrimination.

Name: VAO Branwen
Complexion: Pale
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Red
Height: 5'8'' (The same as Yang)
Age: 17 (Beacon Arc)
Sex: Trap

Status: Presumed Dead

Weapon: Grimm Demise, a large battleaxe-rocket launcher named after a joke he made when he built it. It is capable of using fire, ice, and gravity dust in the forms of rockets. He primarily uses fire dust.

Semblance: Teleportation. VAO can teleport to where he wants almost instantly, provided he has at least seen the place. A powerful ability, but it has its limits. How often he can teleport relies heavily on his stamina - if he teleports too often, he collapses and is unable to move for several hours, sometimes even going unconscious. When he is in panic, he is unable to control where he teleports, sometimes teleporting to the exact spot he's standing in, draining his stamina.

Quote: "One time I accidentally threw away my burger. So I reached into the trash can and pulled it back out and ate it. I have no regrets. Best damn burger I ever had."

Additional Notes: A very vulgar person. He is the brother and polar opposite of Y/N. He never studies, he drinks heavily, and regularly gets into trouble. But this doesn't mean he can't be fun to hang out with. VAO is most known for his ability to disregard rules completely for the sake of having fun. He is often found at Juniors, either drinking or dancing, often both. He is very close with Nora Valkyrie, his best friend. Despite his delinquent behavior, he is very skilled at playing violin. Like Y/N, he shows a strong dislike of discrimination.

Bonus! A picture of the brothers.

Left: Y/NRight: VAO(I drew Y/N as I've always imagined him

Left: Y/N
Right: VAO
(I drew Y/N as I've always imagined him. I call him Yin. By the way, when coloring in that hair, I was half tempted to make him shout "WRRRYYYY!")

Thank you all for reading this, if you have.

<— To Be Continued