The 6 Laws of Life

To follow always

Law one

To get to where you want to be 'Just start at the beginning and walk until you reach the end and 'STOP!' This is such a good law of life because it applies to multiple things such as walking or even your goals or schoolwork. For example an assignment at school. What you do is start with the title, write/type until you finished then stop. Or what about a list of chores you start at the first one and you keep going until you get to the end when you stop.

Law two

'I can't go back to yesterday because I was a different person then'. This means never wish to go back and change what has been done because you can't or else it will change all the good things which happened that day as well as all the bad. Don't wish you can change the past because you can't, all you can do is to accept it, learn from it and change.

Law three

'Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.' This means sometimes Imagination is the key to success the key to unlocking a world free of all limitations. A world where anything is possible because nothing's impossible. For example ' laughter is the best medicine' being happy can help us get through the toughest times of our life. I know it helped me. Three people in my family died if Cancer as well as a teacher and a priest. Dreaming, imagining and being happy helped me get through those tough times as well. It helped me fight my reality the reality of Cancer.

Law four

'If you don't think you shouldn't talk.' This pretty much means if you don't think something is true or you just don't think in general, then you shouldn't talk. Bit like the saying "If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all" and I think we all have heard that one enough to know what it means.

Law five

'Alice: How long is forever? The rabbit: Sometimes just a second.' The term forever means infinity, always, forever. Well, some people say time flies, sometimes forever seems as long as a second. Live life and enjoy every second of it, forever.

Law six

"Everything's got a moral if only you can find it." As the duchess said everything's got a moral or a meaning you just need to find what it is and understand it. Everything has a purpose everything happens for a reason. We just need to find that reason and understand it.

First Published on the 1st or 2nd of August 2019 ( pinch punch it was the first day of the month White rabbit)