Police station

Kirishima: You mean our quirks of course we have quirks. What do you mean you don't know what villians are?
Deku: Well she doesn't really know anything about anything she must have been raised in captivity.
Mayotta: deku I've told you before I live with my mom.
Deku: Then explain to everyone why you don't know anything.
Mayotta:I don't know
Todoroki: We need to report her to the police
Deku:Why
Todoroki:she might be lying. I don't trust her.
Deku:ok fine but she's not bad.
Todoroki grabs her by the shoulder and takes her to Mr.aizawa.
Todoroki: Mr. aizawa this girl was found in Deku's dorm. We need to report her to the police.
Mr.aizawa: why in deku's dorm. I swear I'll get him in so much trouble.
Deku: please let's just get her safe. She really misses her home
Mayotta:I have been trying to figure out how I got here. But I don't know.
Mr Aizawa:I can't erase your quirk. You don't have one.Come with me child. Mr Aizawa goes and takes her to the police station.
Police officer: Hello miss can you please give me your full name. I will search for criminal records.
Mayotta: Mayotta Amare Rosea
Police officer:ok let me put in the search. Oh my that's strange. How old are you?
Mayotta:15
Police officer: there's a missing persons report on you but it's from a thousand years ago.
Mayotta:WHAT?
Police officer:This is your picture correct.
She looks at the picture.
Mayotta:yes
Police officer:You had to have gotten here some how.
Mayotta:wait does that mean everyone I ever knew is dead. My mom is she dead?
Police officer:yes I'm sorry
Mayotta: Where will I stay? I have no one. I'm going to call deku he's all I have.
Police officer:ok you call him. We will start an investigation.
She takes out the phone deku had gave her and calls him.
Deku: Hey what is going on.
Mayotta:Deku I...I ...I ..I
Deku:calm down I'm here for you. Just talk to me.
Mayotta:(crying)My mom is dead. Everyone I ever knew is dead. I'm not fr your time. They found a missing persons report on me from a thousand years ago.
Deku:oh god are you ok.
Mayotta:No I have no where to go. I'm hopeless. I need you you are all I have but I doubt they will let me stay with you.
Deku: You're probably right about that I'm in enough trouble just for keeping you as long as I did.
(In the back ground)Todoroki:Are you talking to her
Deku:yes I am.
Todoroki: stop talking to her!
Deku:Why are you jealous
Todoroki is silent
Deku: don't be I don't like her that way ok.
Todoroki:ok
Deku: Look I have to go. I'll call you back later.
Mayotta:ok bye.
Mayotta misses her mom. She isn't sure what she is going to do. All might walks in the station.
All might: Hey kid young Midoriya told me about your situation. And I have decided to take you in.