Teams

Deku: I'll try to get all the guys in to help find her. You get the girls.
Todoroki: ok I'll do that
Deku runs first to Kirishima's room. He opens the door without thinking about it. He walks in on Bakugo and Kirishima making out.
Bakugo: what the hell are you doing in here!
Kirishima: Yeah we were kinda in the middle of something!
Deku: She's gone! ( he said with tears in his eyes)
Bakugo: who's gone?
Deku: Mayotta she called me and she's been kidnaped. It's the league of villains. We have to save her. There doing experiments on her! I I I...
Bakugo: Calm down you moldy piece of broccoli. We will help you find her just knock next time damn deku!
Deku: thank you come on we have to go.
*some time later *
All of class 1a except Iida who had no idea it was going on.
Deku: We have to figure out where she is.
Bakugo: she could be any where! How the hell are we going to find her?!
Kirishima: we'll figure something out. I I mean we found you When you got kidnapped.
Bakugo: ok I guess you're right
Todoroki: we'll split up in groups of two one team will have three members. I'll tell you the groups you are in. 
Me and Deku- team a
Kirishima and Bakugo- team b
Denki and Jirou- team C
Mina and Tsuyu- Team d
Hagakure and Aoyama- Team E
Ojiro and Shouji- Team F
Sero and Uraraka- Team G
Tokoyami and Momo- Team H
Kouji, Sato, and Mineta- Team I
*After much discussion*
Todoroki gives every team a walkie-talkie
Todoroki: You all know where to go. If you see anything suspicious. Tell the rest of the group over the walkie-talkies. Now let's split up.