In captivity

Mayotta woke up wit her hand tied behind her. She slowly opened her eyes and what she saw surprised her.
Mayotta:dad? Is that you
Maylum: Yes it's me
There were other people in the room too. They were the league of villains.
Mayotta: how are you here?
Maylum:I have my ways. I'm the one who got you here,well with some help from them. You after I killed puppy I got jail time. If you hadn't of got that stupid dog I wouldn't have gone but I liked the power I felt when I killed your dog. So after I got out of jail I went to an animal shelter and shot all the animals.Then I went back to jail, but once I got out I decided to lay low so I started doing experiments on myself and ended up getting the power to travel through time. I then went to your house and injected you with the liquid that gave me my power. Then you disappeared. Once I figured what time you went to I looked for you. And know that I have you I won't have to do experiments on myself anymore. And I found some people who were willing to help me.
Toga: Hi I'm Toga ( she says this as she stabs me with a needle)
Mayotta: what the hell! Let me go!
Toga: No your stuck here
Mayotta thought for a second. She then realized that her phone was still in her pocket. She then thought 'if I just wait till they leave me alone maybe I could find a way to contact someone' .She lets them talk to her but she wasn't listening. They left and she tried to get her phone out of her pocket. She picked up with her mouth and set it on her lap. She had deku on speed dial so she pressed the button with her nose and put her ear up to the phone. It ringed once twice thee times.
Deku: Hey why didn't you come to the mall?
Mayotta:  Deku oh god I've been kidnaped! Please save me they want to do experiments on me! Help me please!
Deku: oh my god! Do you you know where you are
Mayotta: no I...
Dabi: who are you talking to?! ... How did you get a phone
He grab the phone and looks
Dabi: Deku?
Toga: oh it's deku! 
She grabs the phone and talks to deku.
Toga: Hi deku it's me toga. So how do you know this girl.
Deku: where are you hiding her
Toga: oh deku your no fun! Bye bye
Deku: No wait!
*Deku's POV*
Oh god I have to tell someone. I run out of my dorm. I then stopped in front of Todoroki's dorm I didn't even know where I was running but I guess I am just so used to going there. I don't even bother knocking.
Me: She's gone! she called me! She's been kidnaped! I don't know what to do! (I was crying)
Todoroki: Hey it's ok. Calm down. I can't understand you you're mumbling.
Me: sorry it's mayotta she's been kidnaped. We haves to find her. We just have to! There doing experiments on her.
Todoroki: Lets tell mr.aizawa and maybe we can get a group together like we did with bakugou