1 // suicide thought

" MIN YOONGI! YOU'RE USELESS HUMAN BEING. I FEEL ASHAMED TO GIVING BIRTH TO YOU. YOU BETTER DIE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU ANYMORE! YOU'RE NOT MY SON ANYMORE! "

Yoongi open his eyes. His cold sweat drippings from his head. It's a same nightmare. Keep repeating night by night. His brain must be mad.

His mom's voice clearly shout at him still haunt his life, and a suicidal thought always playing in his mind. His mom is actually a very nice lady, but turns into a monster after marrying his step dad. He never knew, his life change from a very nice childhood to a miserable teenage-hood.

Is it better to die?

Is it really easy if he just die?

Should i try to die?

Yoongi slap himself.

PAP

It's hurts so bad, when he not even try to kill himself yet.

" It's hurt " Yoongi slicked his wet hair back. Sweat already dries, but his mom's voice still linger around his head.

" I hate my life. God, why can't you just simply take me to afterlife? It's been a along time since i sleep without having a nightmare " Yoongi sighed. His life is completely miserable. He ran away from his abusive parents, his brother also ran away, and he never knew where he's right now. He sleep in a class, and clean himself in a school toilet. He also have no friends. Everyone avoid him so much because he's weird.

" Anyway, no one can help me to make my life better " Yoongi walks into a toilet.

He grabs a cutter.

" I hate my life " he said as he walks slowly to a toilet. His tears suddenly falls. He remembered the good old days when their mom took them to a jeju island. He and his brother having a very nice holiday, and that also a place where his mother and their step dad met each other. A year later, their life change after that man entered their happy little family.

Everything shattered.

His hopes, his happiness, his life, nothing left. His step dad really is a nightmare, and kill the happiness away. He realise that he's not important, even though he try so hard into existence.

Should  i do this?

Should i?

Should?

First cut penetrate his wrist.

" Ahh " Yoongi groan. Blood rushed out, but he never stop.

Second cut.

Third cut.

Fourth cut.

and now he slowly slipping out of it, so he never feel that pain ever again.