9 // bromance or

" so how can you help me ? " hoseok approached yoongi slowly

" so how can you help me ? " hoseok approached yoongi slowly. yoongi still lied helplessly on a couch open his eye a bit. hoseok shake his head. cannot believe that there's a lazy spirit as yoongi really do exist.

" help what ? " yoongi answering hoseok question with another question. his eyes barely opened. hoseok's brow furrowed, feeling confused at yoongi question. yoongi continued to close his eye, back to sleep.

" seriously, this is the way you want to help me? by sleeping? by this way, you'll never go back to afterlife, or can god just sent you straight to hell. i really need help from you, but you keep sleeping " hoseok nagged and left out a heavy sighed. he stand up before he felt a cold hand, pull him back down.

" sit down, relax. shhh, i'm thinking about it whole day " yoongi gripped hoseok hand tightly, that made hoseok stay next to him, seated with a frowning face. yoongi still shut his eyes close. hoseok looked at yoongi's pale face, before his gaze turns to their hands. his hand surprisingly fit yoongi's hand so well. the way his hand inside yoongi's make he feel safe. a feeling he had once, when his mother was still around.

that cold hand, had a warm feeling to his heart. make his heart at ease, even though it just a simple skin ship. hoseok shook his head, and he can feel a tears start to filling his eyes. he tried to let his hand free from yoongi grip, but that man is way much stronger even he looked so calm.

" don't let it go. stay with me " yoongi whispered, and there's a pain in his toned. hoseok stay quiet next to yoongi, he seriously had no idea what to do at the moment. but, there's not even one awkward feeling between them. just a reconcile silent, that make his heart beat calmly, and make he feel warmer and safer than ever.

" do you, ever fall in love ? " yoongi suddenly asked, while he slowly letting hoseok's hand free. hoseok pull his hand quickly, but he start to feel the emptiness again in his heart. the warmth feeling just now completely gone. he start to feel weird. not just yoongi question was weird, but his feeling at the moment also feel very unfamiliar.

" n-never " hoseok stuttered. his gazed completely attached to a floor. he did not has any courage to look at yoongi. a weird sensation just now make he start questioning himself. he want to feel that warmth again, but desperately ask yoongi to hold his hand once again is something he never want to say. because, it's just extremely weird.

" hoseok, can you please look at me when we have a conversation " yoongi finally sit, and cupped hoseok face, turn it to him. now they completely having an intense face to face conversation.

" y-you don't h-have to b-be i-intimate like t-this " hoseok pull yoongi's hand from his face, and stare at yoongi's eyes, as what the older want.

" i'm not trying to be intimate. but, some says eyes will definitely answered more than what mouth can't say " yoongi cupped his own face with his right hand, while his left hand lift hoseok's chin.

" are you crying ? " yoongi brow furrowed, as hoseok's tears start to flow from his eyes. yoongi covered his mouth with his both hand, surprised with hoseok's sudden sadness. without a word yoongi pull hoseok into his hug, pat the younger's back slowly, and hoseok buried his face at yoongi's neck, burst out a sobbed he been keep for a very long time. he suddenly feel alive, he suddenly feel back that warmth feeling he thirst for, after a long time. he missed that feeling, and it definitely come back.

he don't care about his shame anymore. he just want to feel safe and completely hugged by yoongi embrace. he just want to feel that embrace forever. he want to feel safe forever. he want to feel that comfortable feeling forever. he didn't want to let go anymore.

" yes, i'm crying " hoseok try to talk between his sobbed, probably yoongi didn't heard him. yoongi still patted hoseok's back slowly, and pull the younger closer into his embrace, and tighten his hugged. hoseok's eyes widen when he feel yoongi's cold body near him. little did he knew, he love that feeling.

" cry as much as you want " yoongi caressed the younger's hair, his finger intertwine between hoseok hair perfectly, and slowly whispered into hoseok's ear that everything definitely gonna be fine, and okay.

after a while, hoseok finally managed to pull his face from yoongi's shoulder. he looked into yoongi's face, when yoongi still look very calm, but his lips quiver a bit. his sorrow eyes tried to find something inside hoseok's eyes. it's definitely something there, that make he felt so sad, and completely devastated.

" are you feeling much better ? " yoongi asked with concerned. hoseok wiped the rest of his tears away from his face. he force himself to smile, but his tears won't help. it still flowing non-stop like a waterfall.

pain, that's it. that it what make burst into his tears. a pain inside his eyes. a pain that he tried very hard to erase from his memories, a pain that make him fragile, a pain that need a healer, a pain that finally he cannot hold back anymore.

but, that's also the pain that he also has inside himself. sadly, his tears just not there anymore to expressed his feeling. if he still alive, he probably already crying together with hoseok.

" i look ugly when i'm crying. i swear i'm not a cry baby " hoseok chuckled, between his sobbed.

" you do look ugly " the atmosphere start to feel less intense again, and hoseok seem like he can curved back a bright smile onto his face.

" hey " hoseok just smiled, and still wiping his tears.

" but you know what " yoongi continued.

" what ? " hoseok looked at yoongi face.

" i look way more uglier when i'm crying. sadly, i don't cry anymore " yoongi chuckled and smile. he suddenly feels like home again. not that hoseok's house is his home, but hoseok himself is his home now. he got a strong feeling about it.

and at least, hoseok already laugh now. his heart start to feel at ease, and hoseok's smile really bring happiness into his heart.

| |

edited

but i'm still sad :')