10 // achievement

" so this is the plan " yoongi start the conversation when they walked side to side on a street, on their way to the academy. it's a cold morning, and hoseok literally shivering, and sneezing since they come out in the morning.  hoseok only nod slowly, and ready to lend his ear for yoongi.

" remember that jieun girl? " yoongi focused on hoseok face, and his lips showed a straight smile, his eyes narrowing. he already had this plan in his head since a very first day they met. 

" jieun girl pfft " hoseok chuckled. cannot believe that yoongi really address his classmate as jieun girl as he never met that girl before. 

" of course i knew her. she's my classmate " hoseok shook his head in disbelief. this boy is really something that he cannot explained. 

" tackle her " yoongi smile, and lift his left brow, persuade the younger. hoseok cough a bit, before manahe to catch his breathe again.

" you want me to flirt with a girl? what are have in mind right now yoongi? I'm not that type of guy " hoseok reject yoongi's irrelevant idea, he shake his head and pout.

" is that jieun girl already taken? " yoongi still look puzzled because hoseok reject his idea. he really has a different thought in his mind. he thought that probably jieun already taken, and that's why hoseok didn't want to flirt. 

" it's not like that. i just don't have any feeling for love right now " hoseok explained his reason when he saw a confused expression on yoongi's face. 

" then this make my life even harder. my main point here is to make you feel loved again, and now you reject my idea. oh god, take me back, throw me anywhere please. i need to sleep " yoongi looked up at a sky dramatically on his knees. pleaded, so god can take him as soon as possible. 

" i can't stand you. I'm running late. see you later yoongichi " hoseok running faster and entered an academy, and smile at yoongi before disappeared in between a crowd. 

" yoongichi? did he just - " yoongi feels a butterfly in his stomach. his heart fluttered so much, he start to feel a heat in his face. 

" pfft, i don't have blood. how can i blush, ew " yoongi slapped his face repeatedly, but he knew he feel the happiness at that very moment. his smiles never fade that day. he wait outside the academy until the it's lunch time. he feel happy to see hoseok again. he want to see hoseok as soon as possible. he want he called him by that name again. 

||

" two three four " a sound of mr son echoing all around the dance room. everyone try their best to impress him, because a very important event is coming soon. hoseok can't wait to see which one of these girls gonna be his partner in a dance. he sit at a side, and quietly observing one by one candidates there, when his eyes completely stuck on jieun. 

" areum, please stay focus " mr son really focused on each girl step, because it's only a final candidates left. 

" good jieun. you hit the beat nicely " mr son nodded his head, impressive by jieun smooth movement. 

" this is a very important event, and i cannot ruin it by choosing a wrong person. i already choose a boy, and now i need one girl to join him. this event also will showed your talent, and also there'll a company will attend, and they probably will choose you to be their trainee. won't that is your dream? " mr son try to persuade the 2 dancers, areum high pitch scream heard all over the room. 

" sir, i can't do this. this is tough " areum sit next to hoseok, still panting very hard. hoseok just smiles to her, and handed her a water bottle. 

" you giving up? " mr son eyeing her, before focus on jieun again. 

" nice jieun. you made it to a final " mr son congratulate jieun that currently still dance to the beat. jieun smiles from ear to ear after hearing mr son voice, and continue to dance until the end. 

" but sir, i'm your favourite " areum showed a tantrum. 

" i don't care " mr son sit on a chair and typing something on his phone. 

" i worked with hoseok before! " areum snapped. she feel that mr son betrayed her so much. she really do try his best, and mr son just give up on her, and seriously want that junior to worked in this meaningful event. 

" respect your teacher. You've been a spoiled brat since a very long time, it's your lesson. don't expecting too high next time, try harder " mr son eyeing areum that look so angry. she thumping his feet, and walk pit angrily from the room. a tense atmosphere come back to normal. 

" you two. come here " mr son called for both hoseok and jieun. they approach mr son closely, and they start to talk about the special even that gonna held at their academy soon.

but for jieun it's a big achievement for her where finally she manage to worked with someone she wants very much. jung hoseok, a man that he crush on so bad. her eyes always sneaking at hoseok's face during their discussion,  and his heart start to bloom so much, it's form a whole garden inside.