3 // mission started

" Welcome back to the world loser " Yoongi welcomed himself, with a sad tone. He just want to sleep without nightmare. Is that too hard for god to grant his wish. 

" Ah, Yoongi. You always whining, and you always want something, but you never try to reach them " Yoongi nagged and remembered back what jimin told him before he sent back into the world.

" you'll met Jung Hoseok. he's a student, and you'll fall exactly in front of his academy. wait for him to walks out from the academy. only him can see you, don't worry. his mom just died a few months ago, and now he lost faith in life. you should cheer him up, and make he feels loved again. remembered, if you fail, you'll never sleep anymore "

" Cheer him up heh?" Yoongi shakes his head.

" I can't even cheer myself " Yoongi wait for Hoseok. He sits on a bench, before someone sits next to him. A girl, with a white gown, and short mushroom hair.

" Hi " the girl greet him.

" You can see me? " Yoongi startled.

" Ah, that Jimin guy really is a liar. He said nobody can see me " Yoongi sighed.

" What are you talking about? Are you a guardian too? " the girl smiles, and sits closer to him.

" Are you - " before Yoongi could finished his sentence, a girl hold his hands.

" I got this bruises too. Look " she showed his hand. A bruise clearly see through his clear fair skin. 

She continued - " we're a guardian, and we must make person in our care fall in love with someone. It's been a year since i was fall into the world, and - "

That girl can't continue, and her tears start to fall.

" Why are you crying ? " clueless Yoongi was speechless. never once in his life, a girl approach him, touch his hands, and talk to him.

" Why ? " he asks again. But this time with a softer tone.

" I fall in love with a person under my care. He's getting married tomorrow. I can't bear to hold this pain, and run away from him. Tomorrow, Jimin will come to pick me up, but i don't think i can be happy even in afterlife " a girl shed her tears. 

Yoongi pat her back. He realize something. A pain is still exist. It's not a physical pain, but it's mentally pain.  A girl still sobbed, and look straight into Yoongi's eyes.

" Don't ever fall in love with a person under your care. Don't ever. Let met again soon. I have to go. Oh, by the way my name is Chaeyong " a girl finally introduce herself. yoongi just smiles and -

" I'm Yoongi. yeah, let's met again soon " Yoongi replied to her back. Chaeyong leaves him, with a flower petals falling from her body, when she walks away.

Curiosity makes Yoongi pick up a petal. It's a white rose petal, with a blood stain on it. Yoongi still cannot understand why, but he knew that Chaeyoung really left with a broken heart.