5 // home

" take me with you " yoongi smile to hoseok.

" fck no i bring any stranger home " hoseok refused. he walks quickly, before it turns into running.

yoongi was panicked because hoseok running away, quickly stand up and run after hoseok.

" why i can't fly like most ghost do. fcking jimin really make my life harder. i hate being dead at a first place. oh, this is the most exercise i ever did in 19 years of living. " yoongi nagged as he running after hoseok. hoseok ran speedily, and left yoongi with his small steps behind.

" it's been a while, but i'm not tired lol. I'm a ghost afterall " yoongi still running, but he feels fit. not a single tiredness he feel as he running.

" if there's a ghost olympic, lemme join a running competition " yoongi still talks to himself. his eyes keeps at hoseok, because he don't want to lose him, but his brain currently thinking about other unnecessary things.

hoseok stopped, he try to catch his breathe. he's panting, his energy dropped low down, and his leg feel very jiggly and tired at the moment. from his resting place, he can see yoongi running slowly towards him.

" is that even running? heh " hoseok chuckled as he tried his best to catch his heavy breathe.

" i'm coming " yoongi little step finally made him to hoseok. he pat hoseok back, as hoseok nearly vomit due to overworked his body.

" you really gave me a hard work " hoseok looks at yoongi. yoongi still breathe easily, and stand next to hoseok.

" you not even tired? " hoseok asked. he feel less scared to yoongi now. yoongi looks pretty normal tho. it's just his wrist had a newly looking wounds.

" i'm a ghost then " yoongi shrugged. he shake his head. hoseom really running a away from a ghost. a frigging ghost, like him. unbelievable.

" what do you want? " hoseok asked firmly. his raspy voice, mixed with his breathe, finally can control his breath.

" i want to help you. and you need to help me too. so i can go home, to the afterlife, and sleep " yoongi constructed a very  simple explanation about his job, and hoping hoseok can understand him.

" i don't need any help " hoseok rudely answer him. he looks away. feeling annoyed.

" you need it. i know you feel sad after a lose of your mom. i need to make sure you're okay " yoongi talks out about hoseok's mom topic, swiftly.

" y-you know about my mom " hoseok tone soften. he really weak when it's come to his mom.

" we're currently in a same world. and if you rejected me, it'll be harder for me to met your mom and say that your okay, because you keep refusing my help, and you never knew how much benefit you can take from a ghost like me, because you just want to be sad, and don't want anybody to help you when you really is in - " hoseok shut yoongi's nagged with his hand.

" you can talk to my mom? " hoseok don't even care what yoongi's nagged about just now. all he can think is about his mom.

" prolly, if you let me help you " yoongi convincing the younger.

" okay, let go home. we talk more at my place " hoseok grab yoongi's hand. yoongi startled. it's been a long time after someone hold his hand. he can feel hoseok warm. hand, in his cold hand.

" i should talk about his mom sooner " yoongi talk to himself as he follow after hoseok. hoseok still hold his hand tightly. yoongi smile. he feel something built in his heart. maybe this is what fluttering feels like.

-

i hate myself at some point, i love sope so much, i start to hate myself.