8 // lets fall in love

" can you eat? " hoseok walked to a living room with toast in a plate. smell of toast really make yoongi drooling.

" i don't know. i never tried eating something before. should i? " yoongi approached hoseok, that still spread a Nutella on a toast. he hands yoongi a toast he made and wait for yoongi to bite on it.

" I'll eat deliciously " yoongi took a first bite. his adrenaline increase, and a food really make his eyes sparkling with tears. this is a nicest food he ever took in a while. he tried so hard to keep his tears in his eyes, but failed miserably. hoseok panicked.

" is it hurt to eat? " hoseok asked with concerned, with a dearly eyes he continued

" you want to drink some water? " hoseok quickly get up, on his way to the kitchen before yoongi stopped him.

" no its not hurt. it's delicious " yoongi sobbed like a kid and took a second bite with a flowing tears. hoseok stroked his chest, he sighed.

" you can eat " hoseok smile with a happy eyes. he feel a sudden happiness when he see yoongi munch on a toast. he's cute, his heart told him. hoseok heart pound as hell when he think about yoongi. he can't understand why, probably because it's been a long time he feed someone, and looked at them when they eat. he didn't know that feeling. he obviously cannot understand.

" i can eat. I'll eat anything you fed me " yoongi shed his tears, and sit next to hoseok, closely. his eyes aiming on an another toast in a plate. hoseok saw his action, quickly nod slightly, and spread a nutella on a toast, and gave it to yoongi. yoongi happily received his second toast, and munch on it happily.

" cute " he slipped that word from his mouth, without his conscious. luckily, yoongi looked like he didn't heard them, since he enjoying his toast too much. hoseok cover his mouth with his left hand, and blush alone. his lips carved a smile, a happy smile.

||

" today is the day i want to make you fall in love " yoongi and hoseok walked next to each other, in a street. a bustling city really make yoongi wondered this is a life in a city, since he lived in a small countryside since born.

" make me fall in love? " hoseok chuckled and shook his head. he really can't believe his 'ghost' try to make he fall in love, when they barely just met like 2 days ago.

" is that your mission? " hoseok continued. yoongi put his hand inside a jacket pocket. it's hoseok jacket, that he lend because it's currently winter. you know, in case a ghost like yoongi feel a coldness.

" kinda mission that someone that i don't know gave me, because of God did not want to judge me yet " yoongi looked into hoseok eyes, and smile. it feel weird to talk something like that to a living human.

" God didn't want to judge you yet? " hoseok almost laughed, but quickly hold it back.

" maybe because i was attempting a suicide before " yoongi raised his eyebrows, and also shrugged his shoulder.

" if you don't mind, will you tell me why you try to commit suicide? " hoseok look at yoongi. suddenly he feel pity for yoongi. he commit suicide in such a young age.

" my family didn't need me anymore. my mom hate me. i lost contact with my brother, and i decide to left all the pain behind, so i killed myself. but, surprisingly i thought I'll have a better life in an afterlife, but god decided to sent me back to the world. but i'm not really complaining. before i go, i want to see you happy " yoongi talks without taking a break. hoseok nod his head, understand a pain yoongi felt.

" poor you " hoseok grabbed yoongi shoulder, and patted is slowly.

" I'll be here for you. let help each other " hoseok bright smile make yoongi's feel nervous in his gut. no one ever told him that phrase when he was still a living human.

" yeah, let help each other " yoongi chuckled.

" yeah, lets help me fall in love " hoseok grabbed yoongi's cold hand, and smile sincerely.

-

from the 3rd person views, hoseok probably talking alone like a crazy man, ksksksks. I'm sorry hoseok,