7 // living ghost

hoseok walked to a living room with his blue pajama. he looked at yoongi's sleeping face, before slowly looked at his wrist. a bruise that probably he made when he still alive. he cannot believe he really let a stranger or more exact a ghost to live with him. do he really a ghost? but, jieun really cannot see him. it's weird.

he sits closely next to yoongi and start to observing an older face. he got a very pale skin. oh, some says that ghost pulse don't beat, because they don't have them. but this ghost is weird, he chuckled. this ghost really sleep on his couch, looking so alive, but not breathing. eh? he hold yoongi not injured hand, and try to find his pulse. there's not even a beat. he shook his head in disbelieve.

he pull back his hand after failed to search for yoongi's pulse. he put his index finger under yoongi nostril, to searched for his breathing. but that is impossible. yoongi really not breathing anymore, he shook his head again, and pulled back his hand. he pinch his right thighs, in case you know, probably he's dreaming. but it hurts as hell, he almost scream in pain, luckily manage to shut his mouth his his left hand.

one last thing, what if yoongi's heart is still beating. we never knew if we did not find out right? so, hoseok bravely approached his ears to yoongi'g chest. he put his head slowly on yoongi's chest, and tried to search for his heartbeat. but, at some point he feel so much safe to put his head, on yoongi chest. little did he knew, yoongi open his eyes.

" are you try to seduce me? " yoongi raspy voice make hoseok startled. he pulled his head back in a split second. his face reddened as he start to feel shy. he can't believe yoongi really that kind of species that manage to stay calm at that situation. is he a top? why should i think he is a a top in this situation. what the fuck is this type of thought! 

hoseok slap himself hard on his own cheek, before quickly ran into his room. he left yoongi in a total shook because he did a self harm without consent. 

" wow, what a weird creature? " yoongi chuckled, because he never met someone completely as hoseok. he start to feel that it gonna be a fun journey with hoseok soon.