「 day 25 」

august 10th 2019
saturday

15:57

charmer 💚
Hey y/n 😊

••••

"dude! at least make it sound like lloyd!" exclaims kai, smacking jay on the back of his head before grabbing the phone from his hands.

"first of all, ow!" says jay exaggeratedly, rubbing the place where he got smacked while sending kai a small glare. "second, you type the message since you know lloyd so well."

kai rolls his eyes, not bothering to look jay. "already on it, genius."

jay mutters something under his breath, crosses his arms in front of his chest, huffs and leans on the chair he's sitting on.

"why are we even doing this?"

kai snickers, putting the phone down on the table.

"because he's too much of a pussy to ask y/n out on a date himself."

"hey," retorts jay, "he finally worked up the courage to tell y/n he likes her."

"shh, she's typing."

••••

charmer 💚
want to hangout in the milkshake place down town? me and the clique are here

lovely ❤
i'm free for the day so sure!

lovely ❤
wait up!

••••

the small bell by the door of the milkshake shop rang, indicating that someone has entered the place.

it's cole, zane, nya, and the man of the hour himself, lloyd, with his hair combed and gelled down and a small bouquet of roses in his arms.

"what is up with all of this again?" he asks his friends.

none of them answer and continue to navigate their way to a booth far away from the entrance but still close by jay and kai's table.

lloyd sighs and follows them. this would be the nth time they ignored him and his questions.

nth because he asked too many times, he already lost track.

the poor boy absolutely has zero clue what's going on.

why is his hair combed down?

what's with the bouquet of roses?

why are his friends not answering his questions?!

once they are all seated, lloyd tries again.

"what's... what's up with all this?"

cole shrugs. "you have a date."

lloyd blinks. "a what?"

"a date," repeats zane.

"with who?"

"y/n," answers nya, "who else?"