Chapter 14 - Craving For You.

I took his face on my hands and pressed a longing kiss on his lips before breathing, "Then take me, Aditya."

His eyes shot open and he took a hold of my hand before kissing it. "That's what I'm going to do." He said and took me with him somewhere after passing my family members who gave us a cheerful farewell.

He walked us to the beach and just before I have a second thought of dripping this beautiful dress wet, I saw a night sailing boat on the shore.

"Aditya?" I called out in surprise with a shocking reaction and he assured me that it would be fine. We climbed in, even though it was a struggle for me at first but my husband hold me tight along the ride to this unknown place.

It wasn't that far as it is the secluded side of the island where I see minimal people roaming around with cute beach cottages in a fair distance of privacy. When we landed, he took me to the modest one's with valentine decorations that smells magical.

"What have you done?" I asked in pure excitement as I felt like I just walked into one of the best honeymoon planned.

"I thought we could use some privacy. No one's around to judge us, you know." He said coming behind me to wrap me in his arms, softly pressing wet kisses along my neck. The door behind us closed long time ago.

I moaned when his kisses made me shudder for more and when I felt his fingers lingering on the zipper behind my back, I knew there's no misleading this time. He seemed very confident tonight and I'm going to let him. The dress was slowly unzipped and I swallowed, closing my eyes to endure the coldness. Just the final notch and I was completely bare with only a panty.

I am just not that courageous enough to deal with my husband's reaction because I have no flaws to hide from him anymore.

I felt hands on my cheeks with his sweet cooing. "Open your eyes, my love." I did and he was shirtless.

"You asked me to embrace myself, my permanent scar that made me insecure all my life." He took my hands to his chest where his scar was printed.

"So why aren't embracing yours when you look perfect.....flawless even.....with the most beautiful curves?" He questioned me with concern and I teared before he cupped my face while saying, "I want to make love with you. I want to make your dreams come true, my love. The babies and everything. I want to be a part of it."

"Let me show you how beautiful you're?" He whispered on my lips and I slowly nodded.

We rejoiced a passionate kiss and every corner of the room were the witnesses of our boundless lovemaking. Having experienced so many of my first times in one night and he made sure he gave me enough to conceive because one who is extremely good does not come with any word to mind. It was shattering me inside and out, with pleasures shooting stars within every places I haven't thought of. Continuous moaning and grunting while we took turns to satisfy each other and it opens a new gateway of happiness for me.

Especially since I never want to end it at all.

*****

The sweetness of morning breeze is so gentle when I opened my eyes to the most beautiful view. I even catch eyes with a handsome man standing by the door with his charming smile. Ready to lure me once again.

"Come here, Adi." I opened my arms for him and he walked in, falling right in my arms. I was quick to place a kiss on his lips as I pulled him tight towards me, caring less about my naked body being uncovered right now.

"Anaika....." I kissed down to his jaw when he moaned. ".....we should.....breakfast.....the door-" He struggled to get away from me and I got frustrated, letting him go eventually.

I pulled back the comforter on myself and was upset on his rejection for my advances. It's not my fault that he had to look so yummy early in the morning and I can't get enough of last night.

I heard the door closing sound and he must be outside regretting what happened before. But I was wrong. He was breathing right next to my face when he grabbed me by my waist to pull me closer. His lips attached with mine in neediness and I moaned when he started bewitching me with his sex-driven expertise.

He grunts softly, going nuts with our heated bodies getting on fire. Soon as his lips meet every parts of mine, I couldn't even spell it out in words. My muscles were slowly giving away for him, to be entirely inside me. It is divine to even think of, you just wouldn't want that out of you at any cost. And so, my craving begins. Call him an animal in bed, because I can't be sane with this man. He was ripping me apart with my breasts arched and my belly clenched on the tightness below. The unaccustomed rush of lust, slipping through our bodies like the neverending series of pleasures.

He was using all his mastery schemes to quell my doubts on my reflections. He showed me otherwise, I had nothing to be worried about myself around him anymore. He loves me just like I am.

It was then, the que for our intense climax. My body writhes beneath the adrenaline rush and our hearts beats the same.

After sometime, he rolled over to another side and pulled me closer to him with one of his hand momentarily going below my belly. "I can't wait to have a baby in there." I whispered, rather excited to be honest with a soft giggle.

He smiled sweetly while he nuzzled to my nose before kissing it. "I can't wait for that to happen either."

*****

Aditya

A small hiss escaped my lips at the faint burn behind my back. I had a smile even before thinking of how I got it. It was her love-marks on me, just like the ones I gave to her.

I was astounded. Amazed even to watch myself working, it's as if I had everything in store and when I got to do it with someone as perfect as my wife, I frenzied.

When we got back with the family everyone rejoiced us. They all knew definitely something is up very soon and they even complimented on how glowy my wife looks like. They weren't lying, she was radiating since last night and I did my best the whole trip to keep my hands to myself.

We couldn't resist any nights without having hands on each other and she was no more insecure about showing off her perfect body. So does I, the scar that once irked me is no longer a burden. A kiss from my wife everytime when we falls asleep would purifies the depths behind it.

Though I assumed, why need to keep it as it is. I always wished to recreate the look out of it but the thought of escaping my past was subtle so I gave up. Since nowadays the perspective of my life took a different path, instead of thinking it as some sort of escape from my dark past, why not I sought to find it as a symbol of reinforcement in my life?

Hands from behind wrapped their way around my torso and I could feel the light kiss she planted. "Hey, husband."

I took her hands in mine and twisted myself around to look at her beautiful grin. I kissed her forehead while whispering, "Hey back at you, my love."

"We are leaving tomorrow." She had that sad expression again for this particular topic.

"I know. But it will be all right, my love." I said while hugging her close.

"But I'm going to miss this place, Adi. We had so much of amazing memories here. We became one, we opened up to ourselves....we got over each other nightmares. So many things changed beautifully in our lives. This one week, had my whole dream come true." She mumbles, her head rested softly on my chest.

"Anaika?" I pulled us away and chin her up to meet my eyes. "No matter where we are, if we are together we will make endless of memories. As long as we have each other side by side, we will continue making many more than this. I promise you that."

She had tears in her eyes. "I love you, Adi." She pecked my lips before hugging me tightly.

"I love you more." I kissed her head, giving in to the hug while smiling to myself. I went from the ones to be comforted, to the ones who gives them. Though, what I just promised isn't just to convince my wife. Let's say that it is how I wished to requite gratefulness towards my wife by compensating my life to her. To lead a happy future ahead.