Chapter 15 - Tattoo And Announcement.

Anaika

Only twelve hours, 14 minutes and 23 seconds left for the morning flight and yes, I had counting on every seconds of it. I was so against on going back and even thought of sneaking away from my family to stay there a little bit longer with my husband. But what he quoted few seconds ago, had me smitten.

The words coming out of him were enough to soothe my heart. Took hands on my emotions and suddenly I was happy to leave with our beautiful memories.

I saw his handsome smile and I still couldn't believe of how I scored him. The all in one, I could say.

"I will be back, my love." He said before leaving me with the girls. I was upset that I couldn't be with him when I planned to spend every second of it with him before leaving but he seemed determine.

The girls started rambling things about their relationship and soon their partner appears one by one. Which really make me feel jealous with their romantic fiascos.

Where's mine anyway?

I looked around from where I'm standing and he's nowhere to spot.

Round and round, I ended up on the same place. My body was shaking with fear. I went to our room and waited, excluding all the negative images in my brain. Something is telling me that he's fine and I'm just messing my mind. I closed my eyes to avoid succumbing to my pessimism.

Suddenly comes the sounds of door knob and I turned around to meet my husband with his skin burning in red as if he really worked it out hard. I rushed to his side and checked on him. "Are you not okay? What happened? Where were you, Adi?"

He chuckled, grabbing me by my hands and kissing them with a smile. "I'm fine, my love. But I'm really sorry, my phone died out of battery and I knew you must have tried to call me. I should have told you but I wanted to surprise you. I'm really, really sorry."

I groaned, "I don't care. As long as you're safe and back to me." I pulled his hands away from mine and lounged on to hug him but he hissed.

I moved and stared at his chest. "What happened, Adi? Are you really okay?!" I begin yelling unintentionally as I found out that my husband's hurt. Who did this to him? I started panicking again, but this time with some anger as well.

"Relax, love. It's just the surprise I wanted to show you." He cooed me with soft assurance but I was relentless and confused on the other side.

"What is it, Adi? This surprise of yours is really freaking me out." I whined and took a step back for him to show me.

He slowly undid his shirt buttons with a sly grin as if he's testing my patience. I swear to God, I will eat him alive for the amount of patience I need to resist this man. He's definitely encouraging me to take every advantages. When he's fully done with his silly miniature, I gasped.

I definitely didn't expected this. "Adi....is it permanent?"

"Y-Yes, still not visible because of the bandage." He stuttered, which means he's nervous.

"I'm s-sorry, Anaika. I should have ask you first before getting it, I never knew you hated tattoos." He turned his head away lightly with his eyes closed.

"Adi, I love tattoos! I just never get one because of my parents and their nonsense beliefs." I squealed in joy as soon as I hold myself together and he smiled. I went into his arms but stopped, he stared at me with concern as he had his arms open.