Prologue: Where am I?

It was a dark night... The deep dark forest of hell felt as cold and dry as an autumn and in that darkness, a young woman who recently died was slowly awakening to her new home. Her eyes opened slowly, she stretched her body a bit until she saw her surroundings. "wait...what...."

She looked around to the dark woods, shivering a bit. Confusion set in, wondering...is this a dream? Real life? what is this place? It didn't help that her clothing was more set for summer with a short sleeved (F/C) shirt and short jeans and the cold was giving her shivers. As she looked around in a bit of a panic, she soon felt something a little heavy on her head. Was it a hat or something she thought. She reached out her hand, slowly feeling furry long ears. Like...rabbit ears? She freaked out as she tried pulling them off only to feel pain. She had rabbit like ears. She quickly ran to a stream of water. She needed to see her reflection. Anything reflective. She kneeled near the body of water and looked in.

(Y/N) saw her grand rabbit like ears, taking the colour of her hair and a soft pink inside the ears. A shiver went through her body. This was her...
"what,..what's going on?! Someone...anyone?! Is anyone there?" she screamed in fear. She needed answers.. someone to tell her that everything would be ok and that it was all a nightmare. She felt herself hyper ventilating a bit, fearing the worst. 

She shook heavily and soon enough in the far distance she could hear the crunch of leaves. She shivered as she slowly turned seeing a large figure in the far distance. "who...who's there?"

A man appeared closer and smirked happily.
"well hello there pretty rabbit.."
"umm..who..."
"they call me the pigman..." as he came a bit more to light, she could see his pig like ears and snout. But his eyes...his eyes grew a bit in the darkness looking red and the white in the eyes were now a dark grey. His voice and appearance alone left her in a scared state.
She panicked once more and looked to him. "wh...what d-do you want?"

"come here...let me help you up."

"n-no I...I'll be fi-"
the woman felt his hand gripped onto her wrist tightly.
"Get over here.,"
"y-you're hurting me! stop!"
"get over here you little shit!"
The woman tried hard to kick him off and screamed in horror. "HEELP HELLPP PLEASE!"

The man had enough and quickly hit her head with the butt of the knife, leaving her in a dizzy state.
She felt her eyes slowly close and her body go limb,

The man quickly pulled her into his car that was on the side of the road and smirked. "one more to my cute little collection.of girls. She'll be sold pretty fast."

Little did he know that a man saw his act and he was smirking. His red eyes following the man as he began driving away.
"well...here i thought i'd kill a man for one act...now he gives another reason to kill." He smirked and disappeared into the shadows, ready for the hunt. Soon...the hunter would become the hunted.