Chapter 8: Love every bit of you

The familiar scent of cologne filled the air as she snuggled into the warm sheets around her. She opened her eyes, recognizing her surroundings. Her room at alastor's home. She quickly sat up in surprise, shivering. 

"easy now sweetheart.."
she looked down seeing the man that saved her by her bedside. He smiles softly holding her hand.
"a....alastor?.." her voice shivered.
"are you feeling o-"
The young woman hugged him tightly, hanging on to alastor for dear life. She felt tears rush to her eyes as her heart felt ease once more. He softly hugged her back, gently petting her head.
"shhh..its going to be alright.."

"I....I'm sorry...I...I felt so afraid...and...I thought...I was...gonna..."

"Don't even dwell on this anymore. They are no longer able to reach you...my little rabbit.." He smiled softly, looking in her eyes.
"Alastor I.."

"shh.. come now... everything is fine...you are safe..Im here.." he gently played with her hair, holding her closer as he held her closer, gently tucking her in. "Now now my dear...let yourself go...everything will be ok..."

The young woman soon relaxed in his arms, the two now laying in the bed, her head resting on his chest. She could feel safe in his embrace, even if those hands that tenderly played with her (H/C) locks may have killed the men who hurt her. She was fighting the urge to fall asleep but she then looked to him, the man she loved and wanted to stay with.

"No...I...I need know...Alastor....do you.....love me too?" she shivered, closing her eyes tightly.

she was about to open her eyes only to feel the man roll her and him getting on top of her. She looked into the eyes of the man, seeing his eyes filled with an untold amount of pleasure. He chuckled softly and went closer.
"I feel the same way...my dearest..." he kissed her lips tenderly, wrapping his arms around her.

She blushed softly, kissing back. This feeling.. a sort of warm feeling, begging for him to hold her tightly, kiss her head and tell her shes safe. As their lips separated, he looked to her smiling once more. "I am here my little rabbit..." The glow of his red eyes upon her, the shivers across her body.. Alastor smirked at the sight.

"You are speechless i see.. Its quite cute seeing you like this." he gently traced his hand across her body. "my.. your heart is beating fast...shivers across your skin.... and your breathing is getting quite heavy...this will be quite fun i think..." what did he mean by that? she thought. That's when her answer came to her.

He slowly kissed her neck, smirking at her soft gasps. "hehe...how adorable..." he whispered huskily into her ear. She looked to him shyly.

"a...alastor...im not... as...pretty under these clothes...I...." she felt unsure...her body was nothing like a supermodel but all those scars she suffered from her death still followed her to the after life. She couldn't stand looking at herself. Her rabbit like ears made her remind her of how much of a prey she really was. Alastor softly pet her head and smiled. "(Y/N) you are simply stunning...rabbit ears or not... you are a beautiful...breathtaking woman...who always makes my day brighter.. I won't do anything you dont desire...but id love to show you how much i care for you...we dont have to do anything you are uncomfortable with."

Her eyes filled with tears and she smiled softly. "Alastor....you mean that?"
"of course i do my darling..tell me your desires and i shall make it a reality."
She blushed and looked to him. "I...I just want you...to kiss my body a bit...nothing too far...just a little bit of love..." she looked away shyly as the man smirked proudly.

"as you wish my lady..." he slowly began kissing at her neck, gently pulling her top off to reveal her body that was covered in scars. She looked away a bit. He smiled and went to the scars, softly kissing them as if he wanted to heal them. Her eyes quickly darted to him, blushing pure red at the sight. He was kissing those parts she hated so much.
"those parts...those scars... do not hate them... love every bit of you..." he kept kissing softly those scars and she let out soft whimpers. She truly was happy for this moment would never fade from her memory.. Tears stream down her cheeks. Alastor gently cupped her cheek, softly wipping away the tears. "I love you my darling rabbit..." She looked to him. He was honest. "I love you too...Alastor.."

After some time, the two held each other, relaxing in each others embrace. (Y/N) was finally asleep and alastor softly pet her head. He smirked in the darkness and gently kissed her head. 
"You are safe my rabbit...love every bit of you..."