Chapter 3: Just a taste of her

The smell of hash brows, bacon and eggs filled the air as alastor and (Y/N) walked into the dinning room of happy hotel. The room had a soft piano tune playing and it's occupants were very quietly eating at their own tables.

As (Y/N) got to one of the tables, the red demon gently pulled the chair for her. She shyly sat down and couldn't stop her cheeks from turning a cute pink colour.

"Do not worry about paying. I'll take care of the meal." Alastor remarked as he sat in the chair in front of her.

"Th-thank you so much I...how can I repay you?"

"Maybe..if you allow me to show you around hell. It would be more than enough for me." He smirked

At first she was uncertain. She didn't know how others would react nor if demons would be as violent as that pigman.

"Trust me my dear. Hell does hold some beauty. You just have to know where to look." He could easily read into her thoughts and emotions.

"I'll do it. But under one condition."

"Very well. That's fantastic news."

"Could you..stay by my side? I'm afraid of attracting attention and... a guy like him comes in again."

She soon felt a familiar hand on hers once more.

"This condition I can easily follow it. I promise I won't leave you out of my sights."

She felt her lips form into a smile. His words felt sincere.

"Welcome you two!" A young blond demon with a happy cheerful voice came to their table wearing what appeared to be a waitress like outfit. "What can I serve you?"

"Ah! Good morning Charlie! Let me have a nice cup of coffee, black. And for my meal, Benedict eggs." As alastor was ordering, quickly going through the menu.

"Done and done. Oh and who's this?"

"Charlie, this is (Y/N) she just arrived last night. I shall be showing her around today."

Charlie turned to her with a smile. "Welcome! I hope you enjoy your stay."

"Thank you Charlie."

"Oh that's right what would you like?" charlie followed.

"I'll take hash browns along with Benedict eggs as well." She smiled.

"Perfect I'll be back soon." She soon left.

"She looks very nice."

"She is. Trust me there are some kind demons around you."

"Just like you?"

He looked to her surprised but soon smiled. "Of course darling." He replied.

Later, they finished eating and were walking to a little park in the city. She could smell the familiar scent of the crisp air taking her back to those cold days of autumn in life. (Y/N) was quickly pulled out of the nostalgia daze by a soft hand wrapping around her shoulders.
"Follow me my dear." he softly said as he gently moved some of the branches in their way, leading to a path deep in the woods surrounding the park.
"through there? is it safe?"

"Don't worry this park isn't a place that many demons go to. Trust me. This spot will be quite to your liking." he smirked and gently extended his hand to her. She shyly slid her small hand in his rather larger one and felt his sharp fingers wrap around her hand.
"Let us go my dear."

They soon arrived in a secret little area of the park, surrounded in nature that probably most demons didn't really find any interest in vandalizing. she saw a few benches and a gazebo surrounded in what seemed to be like red roses. It was watching over a beautiful lake that had a rather blood like colour due to the sky colour reflecting in it. The rabbit looked to the scene, amazed by how this place felt untouched.

"This is stunning..." she walked into the gazebo amazed. "what is this place?"

"a demon a long time ago built this little spot. The man knew he wasn't gonna last very long with hell's algorithm so he decided to make a little safe haven from the craziness and to help other demons that might feel the same way. It was maybe a way to keep hope alive for some of us." He walked into the gazebo with her, smirking a bit. "Is it to your liking?" he added.

"Yes...it's so beautiful...this place..it really feels peaceful..." she looked to the roses, gently reaching out to softly examine it but soon felt a sharp pain and quickly pulled back. "Ow!"

Alastor quickly came to her side, holding her close. "Easy now..the thorns are quite sharp." he gently took her hand, seeing her index finger bleeding.

"I..I'm sorry I..I'm just amazed that such pretty flowers can live through all of this..I just wanted to examine it but...I guess it didn't want me to touch it.."
He smirked. "They show that such beautiful flowers like you can live in such an environment...." the young woman looked up to him in surprise only to feel her finger being placed in his mouth. She blushed even more, seeing his expression of tenderness looking into her eyes. She looked away when feeling the soft tongue on her wound and even the sharp teeth, brushing past the finger. She didn't know how to react and what she should say. Soon enough she felt the soft crisp air on her finger once more as Alastor pulled out her finger, wrapping it in his red handkerchief.

"....as long as they are surrounded by care and protection." he continued, smirking from ear to ear. The rabbit looked up to the man feeling her eyes trying so hard to pull away out of embarrassment. "Alastor...I...do you honestly think i could live here? I'm not strong, nor am I tough. I'm just...a very quiet person...guess that's why i have rabbit ears... im just prey..."

"I do my dear...I'd very much think so.. Even in hell, there is beauty.. " he gently cupped her cheek smiling. "just like the beauty in those pretty eyes. You may be prey... but you are safe with me..." he whispered The young woman felt the blood rush up to her cheeks and felt frozen in place. She was under his spell and she couldn't resist that smirk and those red eyes peering into her eyes, seeing deep within her soul.

A gentle hand softly pet at her rabbit like ears. She was about to panic once more like when angel touched them but instead she was met with the tender touch of the red demon. Her ears just went down slowly, drooping down and making her ears hide into her (H/C) hair. He just continued to pet her head, enjoying her soft little innocent reactions. "Angel was right.." he whispered. "they are soft."

But that's when her memories flooded back.

The soft touch on her head that reminded her of the man whom she trusted long ago and he soon became the one she feared the most. She shivered in fear and Alastor softly pulled away. "are you alright my dear?"

"i...I'm ok...its....its just...you reminded me of...something a long time ago..." she shivered a bit still and soon felt the warm coat of Alastor gently fall on her shoulders.

"Let's get you some clothes. You must be cold."

She nodded a bit shaken.

"oh and (Y/N)... I'm here with you...as long as I'm here, no demon will dare touch you." he softly kissed her little hand smirking. "I promise...."

The young woman looked to him, feeling these emotions of fear and embarrassment, she quickly ran in his arms, sobbing a bit. "thank you Alastor... I'm sorry but...could you hold me...just a little moment."

Alastor at first was surprised but he soon wrapped his long arms around her, feeling her little shaky frame slowly relax from his touch. "shhh...it's alright...take your time...i'm here for you...my precious little rabbit."

She relaxed in his embrace and gently smiled. "Thank you... " But little did she know that on the red demon's face lied a rather dark smirk. He really did enjoy her company and didn't want her to leave anytime soon.

The Deer demon and the Rabbitजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें