Chapter 10: One night they are united

"Jacob...He's in hell with me... and he knows...where i am..."

The room felt heavy, almost as if time just stopped, like a bomb exploded and a dark silence fell upon her. She was laying in bed, shivering softly, feeling tears run down her cheeks. Too many what if scenarios began playing out in her head. She sighed. Thats when he appeared, gently brushing away her hair from her face, placing it behind her ear. Alastor's eyes glowed a soft red light in the darkness.

"Whats wrong my dear? Why do you cry?" he gently whispered in her ear. Her rabbit ear shivered from the soft words in her ear. She blushed and quickly tried to wipe away her tears.

"I-I'm not crying." (Y/N) could feel his hand gently take her chin.
"Don't lie to me...You can't hide your feelings quite well..." he smirked still, he looked undisturbed by the letter he received. And yet, a bit of anger could be seen on the surface.

"I....I'm sorry alastor...I.....I saw some pieces of the letter."
"I thought so...shouldn't have held back my flames in your presence."
"but why did you burn it?"
"I'd prefer not having this wretch disturb your peace of mind. You are dear to me my dear...and id prefer keeping you away from this. I'll take care of this bastard as soon as I find him."

"...youre wrong. You shouldn't keep this away from me. Even if it hurts me...i prefer knowing rather than being kept in the dark. I could be in danger if i dont know about these things.. Please alastor...you know its better that I know of this...so why keep it away from m-"

Thats when he rolled on top of her, looking into her eyes like a wolf on a poor helpless sheep.

"You are a bright woman... I guess i should tell you why I am so protective." He began gently unbuttoning his shirt. She blushed, her heart pounding against her rib cage.
"A-Alastor?"
"When i was alive... i wasn't very kind....I murdered many...i enjoyed the flavour of their flesh...but with the people I loved...they were the ones that i protected with my being...and you...i want to protect you... You have a light to you and i want to taint it...and make it mine... keep you safe from any demon out there..." he licked her neck before bitting into her flesh. (Y/N) let out a soft gasp as she felt his sharp teeth get in.
"Alastor...ah....what are you..."
Thats when she felt his tongue gently go over her soft wounds, she was bleeding a bit and he was drinking it like a delicious wine.

"I knew you'd be as delicious as i imagined..." Alastor smirked and gently caressed her sides. "(Y/N), please...my beautiful hare... let me claim you...as my prey.... I know I can't keep you in the dark from the dangers hell brings... but please...tonight... allow me to claim you..and hold you..."

(Y/N) was speechless. Looking into those red eyes made her feel so small, so fragile. This man whom protected her, took care of for so long was now on top of her with a hungry look in his eyes. And deep down, she wanted to tempt that beast.

She gently cupped his cheek and a small smile appeared on her lips. "Alastor...you made me feel like the happiest woman in hell...you made me stronger...you gave me hope...but...I dont want to be a prey....to anyone....only you...you are the only one who's allowed to touch me...and i said it before and ill say it again...as many times as i need to....I love you...but we are a team...let's face that bastard together..."
He smirked and went closer.
"(Y/N),....its a deal my darling....and i love you so much..." with those words, the young woman began taking off her clothes fully. Nothing was holding those two back anymore. Only their pleasure and love could resonate. Her mind began slipping as all she could think of was the touches, the kisses...

---------------------
As (Y/N) panted softly, she looked to her now sleeping deer, gently nuzzling into her bare chest after their night of pleasure. She smiled and played softly with his ears. They would softly twitch at her touch and she'd giggle softly.

"Darling, youre tickling me."
"Oops sorry." She giggled. She sighed softly and kept softly petting his head. "Thank you alastor."
"No need to thank me...I'm glad...you accept me for who i am.."
She kissed his head. "and you accept me..." she replied to him, tenderly tucking him in

"Good night...my dearest radio demon....tomorrow...we will find that bastard.."
He smirked at her words. "Yes...my partner in crime..."

As they slowly fell asleep, they'd listen to each other's soft breathing. (Y/N) was smiling softly as her dreams were calm and peaceful. This night was one more that she would forever cherish. They are united as one.