Sex life

EDIT: I added more to this one. I probably will keep adding if more pops in my head.

Mature content
—————————
—————————

Sex life

Zeke:

-He initiates sex
-Dominant
-Likes being on top or fucking on surfaces
-Very talkative, likes saying things like "Say my name" "Tell me how much you love me"
-Aftercare: None. When he's done he will most likely get up and continue some work or do something random. He will give you a kiss though to let you know he appreciates and love you.
-How often is sex: Not often since he's away a lot, but, when he is around, you two have sex every day you're together. It's rare that you two don't have sex when spending the day/night alone.
-Receiver or giver: Zeke is a giver. He loves watching you get worked up just by his touch, it makes him feel good about himself knowing he has that effect on you. Zeke always has the intentions of satisfying you, even when he's the first to get horny.
-Masterbation: Zeke use to masterbate often before getting into a relationship and sometimes still does. Only when he's away from you for long periods of time. He's very honest about it and will bring it up, asking you if you do the same and what kind of fantasies you have. Zeke lives off these kinds of conversations and he is never shy or embarrassed.

Colt:

-You initiate sex (Unless he's drunk)
-You both are dominant depending on the mood
-He likes missionary or having you on top in cowgirl position
-He says things like "You're so beautiful" "Does this feel good?"
-Aftercare: Yes, He would clean the mess he made and probably apologize for it. After he gets a towel and cleans his mess (or you) up he will lay back down and cuddle
-How often: Every other day. Colt expresses his love to you in many ways that is not always physical, but he does understand that you have needs and he will gladly meet them. He normally waits for you to initiate it but if he's super horny, he will bring it up too. He's the one that has to keep up with your sex drive through.
-Receiver or giver: Colt is a giver. He is the type to always put everyone's needs above his own, so his goal is to give you whatever you ask for so long as it's not too crazy. Colt also doesn't mind receiving but he won't ask for it; you are pretty good at reading him though, so you know when he wants something from you (it normally being blowjobs)
Masterbation: Like every guy, Colt has definitely done that but isn't really obsessed with it. He never did it again once you two got together since you took care of his needs. So if he gets the urge while he's away, he distracts himself to avoid it and tells himself the you will be worth the wait.

Porco:

-He initiates sex
-He's dominant
-He loves doggy style and reverse cowgirl, also lots of foreplay
-He mainly just curses "Ah fuck" and grunts a lot
-Aftercare: None, unless you ask him too. He will just lay there, proud of the satisfaction he gave you while you clean yourself up. If you ask him to clean his mess he'll probably roll his eyes and say "fine"
-How often: Every other day. Porco isn't that big of a sex fanatic as people think he is. He could live with going a day or two without sex if he doesn't feel like it. He gets tired from training and dealing with peoples bullshit that sometimes he just wants to be left alone or do something simple like cuddling or having someone to vent to. You know Porco very well though, so you know when the appropriate times to initiate sex is, if he doesn't initiate it first that is.
-Receiver or giver: Porco is both. He takes pride in making you feel pleasured to your max but he also makes sure that he's getting pleasured as well. He isn't shy and would straight up tell you to go down on him but will always return the favor.
-Masterbation: Of course he's had, but just like Colt, he isn't obsessed with it. He also stopped Masterbating once you became his. He will take out all his sexual frustration in bed with you.

Reiner:

-He initiates sex
-He's dominant
-He likes to pick you up and fuck you against walls, he also likes having you ride him while you both are sitting down
-He says things like "This feels so good" "You're so hot"
-Aftercare: Yes, He would probably cum in his hand to prevent a mess or accidentally inside you. But he will always clean after himself and jump back into bed to cuddle
-How often: Everyday, so long as you say yes. You have your moments when you don't feel like it and Reiner respects that, he is never pushy. But if he had it his way, he'd do it twice a day. You drive him crazy sometimes and it's something he always looks forward to after a long day.
-Receiver or giver: Reiner is a Receiver. He gets off by watching you work on him. He always has requests and you normally abide. Watching Reiner get all riled up turns you on big time. Once he's completely satisfied, he will make sure that you are as well.
Masterbation: Before you, He honestly did it like almost everyday. He found it as an outlet to release all his sexual tension. Once you two were together, he'd do it less. Reiner only caves into it if he's gone over a week without seeing you, and he'll definitely fantasize about you while masterbating. He keeps all this to himself though.

Bertholdt:

-You initiate sex
-You're dominant
-He likes you on top in cowgirl position as well, he also likes fucking you from behind while you both lay on your sides (spooning)
-He says things like "Is this ok?" And soft moaning
-Aftercare: No. But not in a rude way, he just doesn't think much of it. He will offer sometimes but your always like "It's ok, I got it." He will make you a snack or drink right after though
-How often: In all honesty, probably like 2 maybe 3 times on a good week. Just like Colt, Bertholdt shows you his love in other ways and could go a long time without sex. But he always wants to make you happy so he is always accepting when you ask for sex.
-Receiver or giver: Definitely a giver. Although Bertholdt really enjoys himself too, he makes your pleasure his top priority. If he finishes first, he will not let you leave the room until you've had an orgasm. Most of the time Bertholdt just lets you use his dick however way you want without him putting much effort but he really get off by that.
-Masterbation: He has done it during his experimental phase but hardly did it ever again. Even in the relationship, masterbation has never crossed his mind and he will get super embarrassed if you ask him about it. He'd probably say something like "What?? No! I don't need something like that when I have you"