Zeke Fluff Alphabet

Quick note: I got this idea off tumblr! I will be updating all the characters a little slow though, only because it's a lot and I still have characters from my other book to catch up on.. but here is Zeke❤️

Zeke Yeager Fluff Alphabet ~

A ctivities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?

Zeke is a simple man who likes doing simple things. He isn't one to go out, he prefers home dates. His favorite thing to do with you is probably have some evening tea/wine and talk for hours. You two have the best discussions about history, stories, experiences, etc.

B eauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?

He admires how bold you are, how you "call it as you see 'em" and also your curiosity. Which is why you two get along well. Look wise, he loves that ass.

C omfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?

The first time he went through you having a rough day he offered you a cigarette. Zeke isn't the greatest at comforting people so he had a lot to learn. Once he got the hang of it, he would sit you down, helping you to catch your breath and ask you what is going on. He'd pour you a glass of wine and plop your feet on his lap while listening to you express yourself.

D reams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?

Zeke knows that there won't be much of a future with his circumstances, so he tries not to think of the future and just enjoy the present. He reminds you that it would make him happy if you'd move on once he's gone, "even though there isn't a man as great as me" he says sarcastically. But Zeke makes sure that you are set up for success and happiness closer to his term being up.

E qual - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?

Honestly, you two are equal. You're relationship is unique from others and you're the only person Zeke doesn't feel the need to dominate/step over. Your relationship is mellow, although, he definitely does like being dominant in bed.

F ight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?

(I kinda already answered this one but..) Zeke is quick to forgive you but fights have never been that bad. He always agrees to disagree so you guys don't waste your precious time negatively.

G ratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?

Zeke is definitely grateful. It honestly surprises him how devoted you are to him, even after he's gone for long periods of time. He's grateful for your love and greatly appreciates you.