Sick Peter =[

Tony's POV

"Goddammit Parker!" He still wasn't awake and we had to leave in a couple of minutes to go meet up with Steve and Thor. I was getting pretty frustrated and started my way up the stairs to his room. "PARKER!" I yelled. He surprisingly didn't react at all. I walked over to his bed and shook him lightly. He felt...warm. Like he had a fever warm. I got a little worried because if anything happened to this kid FUCK, if anything happened to him it would be my fault. I realized I probably shouldn't be so bitchy today. I pulled the duvet to his waist and he made some whimper noise immediately.

"Nooooo, not today, Mr Stark. Please?" He whined.

He sounded groggy like he hadn't gotten enough sleep. I was a little worried, so I tried to see if he'd turn to face me. "C'mere, kid," I said. "Are you ok?" I asked. He shrugged and turned around slowly.

"Hmm?" His voice sounded raspy.

"Can you sit up?" I said, trying to keep any sign that I was worried to myself. I really just needed to see his condition, though. He slowly sat up but as soon as he was upright, he looked so dizzy. He was so pale and sweaty, he was shivering, though. I must've made a worried face because the teen looked confused. But then again, it could be just because he's sick, who knows?

"Mr Sta-"

"Lay back down, Parker. I'll be right back." He laid down again and closed his eyes. I pulled the duvet back up to his neck. I walked down the stairs to meet Happy in the kitchen. He looked annoyed. I really tried to ignore him but he decided to talk to me.

"Where's Peter? We're supposed to be meeting Thor and Steve in-"

"Zip it, chatterbox. The kid's sick. I think he has a fever and a sore throat. Call Steve and tell him we can't come today." Happy stared at me in disbelief.

"Are you kidding? You've had to change the meeting like eight times alre-" 

"Shut it, Loquacious Lily! Just call them...please!" I said sternly. Happy was really ticking me off because this kid, he felt like my son. And I felt like I needed to protect him. I grabbed the thermometer, a Tylenol pill and a bottle of water. I walked up to Peter's room and quietly opened the door. "Parker?" I said, hoping to get a response because I knew it would kill me to wake him up while he was sick. I got a groan-a groan-in return. He would never, I mean never do that unless he really wasn't feeling his best. "Can you let me check your temperature quick, Pete?" I said in a calming voice. He started to sit up and I helped him a little. 

"M-Mr Stark...do we have to go to the meeting with Cap. and Thor?" He asked me. His voice was so raspy, it was kinda hard to hear him. I patted the teen's back lightly.

"No, kid. We don't have to, alright? I know we've had to reschedule this meeting so many times but Steve and Thor would rather you stay home and rest than go to a stupid meeting. So don't you worry about this, alright?" I said in a quiet voice. He nodded. "Open," I said. He opened his mouth just a little but enough for me to get the thermometer under his tongue. Once it beeped, I took it out and read the temperature. 

104.8?!

"Hey, Peter. How much did you sleep last night?" I asked. He looked up into my eyes and said,

"An hour I think." He cleared his throat with a distressed face. I realized it caused him pain to talk. I pulled his desk chair over to where I had been kneeling and sat on it.

"What hurts? You don't have to talk, just point, ok?" He nodded and proceeded to point to his head, throat, stomach and chest. "Take this medicine real quick, ok?" I said. He nodded. I handed him the pill and the cup when I realized how shaky his hands were. I took the cup as he put the pill in his mouth. I then helped him drink the water. He looked up to me with tears in his eyes.