Come Get Me pt 2

Peter's fingers stumble as he types in Tony's number. He hits the call button and listens to it ring. Tony picks up on the second ring.

"What's up?" Tony says. 

"Uh, c-could you come get me?" Peter says trying to hide the fact that he's crying. 

"Are you crying? What happened? Is everything ok? I'm on my way." Peter sighed and wiped his eyes.

"Mr Stark, kids are doing drugs and drinking. Flash beat me up and I have a few cuts and bruises. And Ned told me it was no big deal but then he started drinking too and I didn't know what to do. I'm just really scared! I just wanna go home! I just wanna be with you!" Peter started crying more as he said this.

"Hey, Peter. It's ok, kid. It's gonna be alright, ok? Calm down, you're alright." Tony says as he gets in his car. "Are you outside or inside?"

"Outside." 

"Good, stay outside, ok? Stay where you are until I get there, alright? If anyone comes out...just hide, ok?" Tony says. "I'm gonna fucking kill that son of a bitch, swear to god he won't see tomorrow."

"Tony, language!" Steve says.

This fucker. Tony thinks.

A couple minutes later, Peter sees Tony's car pull up. He stands up fast as Tony gets out. Peter runs to Tony and hugs him tightly. Tony holds Peter as he continues to cry. He slowly rubs Pet

"Are you alright, Peter?" Tony asks. Peter nods. "You did the right thing, kid. I'm proud of you." Peter smiles and looks up to Tony.

"Thanks, T-Tony." Tony smiles and ruffles Peter's hair.

"Let's go home." The two get in the car and drive home. Tony cleans Peter's wounds. 

"And then he p-punched me again and I went outside and called you." Peter says as Tony lightly presses a cotton pad to Peter's eye. Hey tapes it there and hands Peter an ice pack. Peter holds it to his eye.

"You did good, kid." Tony pulls Peter into a long hug. They stand there for a while before going to bed.

the end!

A/N: Sorry this took a while to update. I was, aha, being lazy....enjoy the rest of these fics tho~

Trick~