Overprotective

Peter walked into the house after school. He sat at the table and started on his homework. When he pulled out his book, he got a paper cut.

"OW MOTHER FUDGING HELL!" He yelled. He then realized what a mistake he just made. Tony and Steve came running to him immediately.

"WHAT IS IT?!" Steve yelled.

"HE'S BLEEDING OUT! HURRY HURRY HURRY!" Tony yelled. Tony picked Peter up and laid him on the couch. Steve came down with a cold washcloth and put it on Peter's head.

"Guys, it's just a-"

"Shh, shh, Peter. It's gonna be alright. You're going to be ok. You're gonna live. Just relax." Tony said as he stroked Peter's hair. Steve came into the room with a wrapped and wrapped Peter's whole wrist with it.

"What the hell is going on here?" Happy said.

"Peter's gonna die!" Tony said as he hugs Peter tightly.

"I got a paper cut! I'm fine."

"That's right, keep your consciousness." Steve says as he grabs Peter's hand. Happy pushes the two men away from Peter and takes the wrap off his wrist. He puts the cloth on the table and gets Peter a band-aid. He puts the band-aid on Peter's finger and Peter stands up.

"I told you I was fine." Peter starts walking and trips over his own foot.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE! HE BROKE HIS FOOT!" Tony yelled.

"NO! NO I'M OK!" 

The end!