Puppy eyes

A/N- I made up my own villans who are all-for killing adults but they want kids to live so LeAvE mE aLoNe FoR tHaT oK? Also this chapter might be sad so get ur tissues and blankets, ur in for a real treat.

The boy's screams echoed in Tony's head. He knew he shouldn't have left him! But he's Spider-Man for God's sake, he can handle SO much! And especially since they were going up against Jack Hunt and Victor O'Neil, the most wanted criminals in New York. Tony left for one second to assist Steve The noise of the taser, then Peter yelling for help, the echo of a  gunshot. Everyone froze, no one even breathed. Not ever Jack and Victor.

"N-No," Tony stuttered. The feeling of guilt  and sadness started to weigh down on him.

"I said to kill ANYONE but the kid, O'Neil."

"I-I know, Jack. I'm so so-" Tony blasted Victor without hesitation. He put his arm down and turned to Steve.

Tony held back the tears as he stared at the picture of him and Peter. All Tony wants to see is Peter's puppy eyes one last time. All Tony wants is to hear Peter's laugh one last time. All Tony wants is to run his fingers though Peter's soft curls one last time. All Tony wants is Peter to be sitting with him right now. But it's all his fault. He let him die, he let him die. 

"Mr Stark?" Tony looks to where the voice came from.

"P-Peter? Is that really you?" Tony said as he let his tears fall. Peter looked down.

"I'm sorry."