Exhausted

idk what this is but I think it's cute so bOoM

Ned nudged Peter awake when the bell for the end of school rang.

"Dude, wake up before the teacher kills you," Ned says as he taps Peter's shoulder. Peter opened his eyes. He ran his fingers through his hair and grabs his phone. He looks at the time and realizes schools finally out.

"Dude, I didn't even realize I closed my eyes. What'd we do in class?" Peter said as grabbed his bag and stoop up.

"Just some notes, I'll send them to you. Let's go." Peter and Ned walked out to the front of the school and waited. Tony finally came for Peter. Peter said bye to Ned and got into the car.

"Hey kid, how was school?" Tony asked. Peter shrugged and nodded. He was never usually like this, Tony immediately went into overprotective parent mode. (ps it's like lATe ok like 1 am so i cant sleep so here this is reeeeee pls bare with me nd go with it) "You alright, Peter?" Tony asked as he started to drive back to Stark Tower.

"Yeah, I guess I'm ok." Peter leaned his head against the window and watched outside.

"What's wrong? I can tell you're clearly not ok and you're not gonna lie your way out of it this time." Tony said in a stern but calming voice. (if that's even a thing) Peter sighed and rubbed his eye with his hand.

"I'm just...just tired. I...I don't know, I just haven't slept a lot in the past 4 days because I've been on patrol all night for like, forever and then I have to study and by the time I'm done with that I hafta' go to school. I'm really tired, Mr Stark." Peter slurred in a tired voice. Tony felt bad for the teen, he really did. But, Peter had one more patrol night, then he was done for a few weeks.

"Hey kid, you have one more patrol night tonight. Can you do this last one for me?" Tony said in a reassuring voice. Peter nodded, knowing he could get through one more night.

The two finally got to their house. They went inside and sat next to eachother on the couch. Peter was watching STRANGER THINGS on the tv while Tony was on his phone. Tony checked up on Peter every once in a while and each time he noticed how much more tired he looked than the time before. He was struggling to keep his head up and blinking constantly.

"Hey kiddo, c'mere." Tony sat up and opened his arms to hug the teenager. Peter hesitantly moved himself into Tony's arms. Tony ran his fingers up and down Peter's back as Peter leaned against Tony's body. Tony sat back where he was sitting originally, still rubbing the youngers back and watched the show Peter was obsessed with. (Honestly me lol) Peter breathed in Tony's scent and hugged him tightly. Tony's warmth, scent and breathing is just enough to send the teenager into a peaceful sleep.

Tony watched as Peter slept peacefully. He ran his fingers through Peter's curls and got back onto his phone. All Tony really wanted was for Peter to rest. He and Peter laid like that for 2 and a half hours before Peter had to go on patrol.

"Hey, Peter. Wake up, buddy, it's time for you to get ready." Tony said as he shook Peter lightly. Peter slowly opened his eyes and looked up to Tony.

"Mr Stark, do I hafta' go?" Peter said, his voice still heavy from sleep.

"I'm sorry, kiddo. I promise you'll get a longer break this time, ok? Plus you don't have school tomorrow so you can sleep for as long as you want. Now, go get ready." Tony smiled at Peter and Peter smiled back at Tony. He stood up and drowsily walked to his room to get changed.

8 hours later...(2:47 am)

Peter was finally done with patrol for a month! All Peter could think about was the feeling of finally being able to relax for a few weeks. Once he got home, he was too exhausted to get changed out of his suit. Peter grabbed a blanket and sat on the couch, not quite ready to drift into sleep. He wrapped the blanket around his shoulders and thought for a second. A sudden wave of sleepiness hit him and Peter laid down on the couch. He felt his eyelids begin to droop and eventually close. Peter drifted off into a relaxing sleep.

Tony was awake, as he always is at times like this. He decided to go get something to eat as he hadn't eaten since Tuesday. He walked into the hallway and out into the living room where he saw Peter totally asleep on the couch. Tony chuckled lightly and walked over to the boy. He moved some loose hairs out of Peter's face and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead. Luckily for Tony, Peter was light and could easily be carried. Tony picked the teenager up and carried him to his room.Tony laid Peter in bed and stared at his sleeping face for a moment. He pulled the covers up to Peter's chest before going back into the hallway.

The Next Day...

Peter woke up to his alarm clock going off. Dammit. He forgot to turn it off the day before. Peter turned the clock off with an annoyed scoff or something. He laid in his bed, thinking about how he got there in the first place. Ah, it doesn't matter. Peter realized he was still in his spiderman suit. He got up and changed into a hoodie and jeans because he knew he probably wasn't going to sleep again. Peter decided he would get a few of his legos out and screw around with those for a while.

Many hours later...(2:05 pm)

Tony decided to check on the teenager. He had been sleeping for over 12 hours (lol i wish i could do that) and Tony wanted to make sure he wasn't dead. He walked up the stairs, down the hall and turned to the right down another hall and finally into Peter's room. Tony opened the door and walked to Peter's bed. He looked to the young boy and saw him still asleep with his legos scattered on his bed. Peter was hugging part of the duvet and he was cutely gripping an Ironman lego figure he had. Tony found that the young boy was absolutely adorable and he just had to take a picture. Tony grabbed his phone out of his pocket and snapped a few photos of Peter quickly. He then pushed the legos off of the bed and sat next to Peter. He runs his fingers through Peter's hair and slowly wakes him up.

"Peter, wake up." Tony said in a calm tone. Peter rubbed his right eye and looked up to Tony. "Morning, Sleeping Beauty." Tony said with a giggle. Peter smiled slightly and pulled the duvet over him more. Tony grabbed Peter's hand and brushed his thumb over the top of it.

"M-Mr Stark?" Peter says in a raspy voice. Tony immediately directs his attention to the younger boy. "I'm hungry and tired."

"Honestly same here, kid. Are you feeling refreshed?" Tony asked in a curious manner. (Idek if that makes sense but lololol)

"Mmhmm." Peter hummed. He sat up and hugged Tony tightly. "Let's go downstairs, Mr Stark. I'm really hungry." Tony giggled and hugged Peter back. The two walk downstairs and get food or something. They watch movies and tv shows all night long because they're appreciating the friendship they have.

The night ends with Peter falling asleep on Tony's shoulder and Tony actually sleeping for once. Aha.

The end!

Sorry if this is really bad but Im really tired so i need sleep aha goodbye lovelies

Trick~

||Peter Parker and Tony Stark|| DISCONTINUEDजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें