My Last Letter pt 1

(Btw, @ChaseFredrickson7 you can us this Idea, but only him. If anyone else uses it, you need to give me or him (bc I came up with it while on a call) credit)

Tony came downstairs and set an envelope on the table

(I'm listening to The Truth Untold while writing this and boi...it fits too perfectly. lol u should try it)

"Hey, kid...if I'm not back in 8 days, read this letter, alright?" Tony said in an unsure voice. Peter looked up from his homework with a worried expression.

"Why? Are you- Is everything ok?" Tony looked down, trying to hide the tears in his eyes. He forced a smile, hoping to reassure the teenager.

"Don't worry about me, Peter. I'm alright. Just, promise me you'll read the letter?" Tony said with a quiver in his voice. Peter set his pencil on the table, walked to Tony and hugged him.

"I'll promise you anything, Mr Stark. But, why? What's wrong?" Tony wiped his tears as he looked up. He put his hands on Peter's shoulders and patted his back.

"I promise you everything is ok. I don't want you to worry about me, alright? I'm the adult, I should be worrying about you." Tony walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. He took a sip and looked down to Peter with a cheerful look on his face, hoping to get the thought that anything bad that would happen to him out of Peter's head.

"I trust you, Mr Stark." His voice sounded reassured, along with the look he gave Tony. Tony hugged Peter and looked into his eyes.

"I have to go, Parker. I'll see you in 8 days, hopefully." Tony kissed the side of Peter's head and walked towards the door. He opened the door when he heard Peter say,

"I love you, Mr Stark." Tony shut the door and walked to the car. There Peter stood, alone in this big house, hoping for Tony to come back. He stood there thinking about what had just gone down. "That sounded really gay." he said to himself.

₮Ø ฿Ɇ ₵Ø₦₮ł₦ɄɆĐ...