Chapter 2: 5 Doors

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" The guy said as the ice was all over me.

"No, it's totally okay. I wasn't looking." I Said trying to brush off the Ice.

"Here, let me help you up." He said reaching out his hand. I lifted my head up and seen a handsome light skin with blond dreads. He was crazy y'all too.

"You good?" He chuckled.

"I-uh Yeah um, thanks." I Said grabbing his hand. He helped me up and I started to get red.

"I'll get you some more ice." He Said taking the bucket out my hand.

"Oh no, it's okay, you don't have too." I Said following him back in the ice machine room.

"It's the least I could do." He smiled. Gosh, that smile was something else. He filled it up and handed it to me.

"I'm really sorry...again." He Said as he rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

"It's okay, really. Don't worry about it. Thank you." I Said as I turned down the hall to go back to my room.

Holy shit. Holy shit. He was sooo HOT! I didn't even get him name! Ughh! I'm actually dumb.

I headed back to the room and found my mom already asleep. I changed into my PJ'a and washed my face and brushed my teeth and headed to bed.

Saturday, March 14th
7:45am

I woke up in the happiest mood. I've been up since 7:15z I showered, did my makeup but still couldn't decided what to wear.

"Mom, which one? More edgy or girly?" I asked pointing to the two outfits laying on the bed.

"Definitely girly." She said. I nodded my head and grabbed the outfit and walked into the bathroom.

Rosa's outfit

I finished getting ready and we headed out the hotel and waited for the Uber to pick us up

I finished getting ready and we headed out the hotel and waited for the Uber to pick us up. The Uber arrived and we got in and drove to Sony Headquarters. I got out the car and stepped in front of a the huge building.

"Wow." I Said admiring the y'all building. My mom and I walked in and went to the front desk. The lady checked us in and told us to head up to the 35th floor and walk into the door straight ahead.

"I wonder who the other girls are?" I Said to my mom.

"I bet they will be so cute." My mom smiled. As the elevator doors open, I seen one large door down the hall. I smiled nervously at my mom and We walked towards the door, I grabbed the handle and walked in. As I walk in, I saw 5 other doors open at the same exact time. I waited in the door frame until I saw 5 boys walk through the doors.

"Um mom? I think I'm in the wrong room?" I whispered as I stepped back out the door.

"What? Honey, what are you talking about? She asked peaking her head in the room.

"They are all boys." I Said looking at all them.

"I mean...there cute." My mom giggled. I rolled my eyes and walked into the silent room.

"Please, please take a seat!" A women said walking through another door. She was tiny but very business like. We all sat around the big table and I looked at all the boys. One with glasses, the other with a blond shaved head, brown hair skinny boy, a guy with the biggest mouth and shark jaw line and then- Wait. That's the boy from the hotel. Oh my gosh. What!