Chapter 23: Sick

"WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL ME!" Nick Shouted as he shoves shit off his dresser.

"I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GANNA GET THIS SERIOUS!" I cried back. Nick was so stressed and mad he started throwing shit around the room.

3 months earlier...
Nick and I have been doing so good! We are always together and the boys really supportive of us. They do hate when we are kissing for something in the kitchen they make us "get a room". We also have been working on new music and it's turning out so good. Last night to celebrate our EP, us and our Management went out to this fancy dinner. We ate and celebrated. The next day I got super super sick. Like I was throwing up constantly and headaches. I just assumed it was Food poisoning so I told Nick that and he was so sweet and took care of me.

As things got worse, I decided to go to the doctor alone because I didn't want the boys and especially not Nick to worry. The doctor check on me and told me I had the Stomach Flu. But it wasn't a normal type of stomachs flu. Basically I was so far into it without treatment that it was deathly. The doctor gave me medications and he wanted me to stay in the hospital but I couldn't let the boys worry and this band...I just couldn't. He gave me a bunch of instructions and stuff to do at home so I couldn't stay at home.

So I've been take my medicine and doing treatment without the boys finding out. I just couldn't ruin this for them. I didn't want them to worry about me especially nick.

3:23 am (present day)
I was doing a lot better, but one night I woke up in the middle of night and just started puking blood everywhere. Nick quickly woke up and helped me to the bathroom and he was ganna call the ambulance but I told him not to. I then told him everything I was keeping from him. The medicine, the appointments.

"WHY DID YOU FUCKING TELL ME!" Nick Shouted as he shoves shit off his dresser.

"I DIDNT THINK IT WAS GANNA GET THIS SERIOUS!" I cried back. Nick was so stressed and mad he started throwing shit around the room.

"ROSA! YOUR SICK! YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OKY TO HIDE THIS FOR ME FOR 3 MONTH!" He yelled.

"I didn't want you to worry about me..." I cried. He was about to say something but didn't an ran his hand on the back of his neck as he paced the room.
He then picked me up and carried me out the house.

"Nick! Nick! What are you doing!" I Said trying to get out his grip. He put me in the car and locked the doors and drove off.

"What the hell are you doing." I Said weak.

"I'm taking you to the FUCKING HOSPITAL ROSA! YOUR SICK!" He yelled. I knew he was yelling at me he was just mad because I'm sick and I didn't tell him.

"No no! Nick! I don't wanna go!" I Said trying open the door. I didn't want to go because I knew I wasn't good and I didn't want to hear that I'm ganna die or I have to stay in the hospital. He didn't listen to me. We got to the hospital and he grabbed me and checked us in.

"I can't believe your doing this." I Said bouncing my leg as we sat in the waiting room.

"Why don't you want to get better, Rosa. I can't believe you fucking lied to me. I could of been here by your side this whole time, helping you." He said looking in my eyes but I didn't make eye contact.
They doctor called us in and took some test and he told me I had to take this long process of treatment but I had to stay in the hospital. They took me in right away.

"No, N-Nick I don't want t-to go." I cried as they were forcing me to leave him.

"Rosa, I'm ganna be right here. I love you." He Said as they took me away. I cried and struggled to get out of the doctors arms but failed.

5 hours later...
I woke up to bright lights shinning in my face. I heard voices around me. I opened my eyes and seen all the boys there and the girls to.

"Hey, how you feeling?" Maggie asked walking up to me.

"Um good, where's nick?" I asked, as I looked around the room and seen everyone except him.
Maggie looked unhappy when I said his name and I was so confused. Everyone talked to me and stuff and I was okay now so I got up and got changed into my clothes. I grabbed my things and about to go back to the house but still didn't know where nick was.

As I was about to leave the room, Nick walked in.

"Oh my gosh, where have you been?" I said running up to him and hugging him, but he didn't hug me back. I looked at him confused and he just didn't say anything.

"I'm glad your okay, Rosa." Nick Said.

"Thank you. It's really all because of you and I'm so sorry for keeping this from you I was just scared." I Said trying to eye contact but he kept avoiding it.

"Rosa, I cant do this anymore..." Nick Said. I froze and stepped back from him.

"W-What w-hy?" I cried.

"You lies to me. You kept something this important from me.  How am I supposed to know you aren't going to do that again." Nick explained

"N-Nick I'm so sorry. Just please don't do this again." I Said taking his hand but he pulled it away. He just shook his head, kissed my forehead and walked out the room.

".....nick...." I cried as I sat on the floor and cried. The girls came in and got me up and we left the hospital. I didn't want to go back to the house, I couldn't see Nick. Maggie told me I could stay with her for a while so, the girls went to the house and grabbed most of my things. We got to Maggie's and I went into her spare room and put stuff away. I laid in the bed and scrolled through all the pictures and videos of me and Nick and I cried and cried and couldn't stop.