Chapter 13: Vacation

"LETS GO!" Zion yelled Banging in all our doors. All you heard were cussing And groans in the whole house as everyone was just waking up.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled trying covering my head with a blanket to cancel out the noise. Today we are going to A resort because our management thought it was best for us to have some time to our selfs since we have been working hard on music and stuff.We had to leave early because it was like a 2 hour drive. I packed everything last night so I tried to sleep in as much as possible but Zion obviously didn't understand that.

"Omg! Bro we are up!" Nick yelled walking out his room.

"Helloooo I need my beauty sleep!" I Shouted as I opened my door and stuck my head out in the hall.

"Yes! You do! Look at ya!" Austin joked. I liked at him with a disgusted look and I looked at nick and me he nodded his head and mouth, "no you don't." And smiled at me. I went into the bathroom, washed my face and brushed my teeth and got dressed into sweats and a hoodie.

We grabbed our last couple of things and locked the house and got into the Uber. I sat by Nick in the back and Zion and Edwin sat up a row and Zion and the driver and Austin were in the front. I plugged in my headphones because I didn't want to listen to Zions music. Nick was sleep, while his head was on my lap and thankfully we were in the back so the boys didn't see us because half of them were sleeping.

I ran my hand through his hair as I looked out the window and listened to my music. It's was about a half an hour into the car ride and the boys were already hungry so we stopped at a gas station and grabbed some snack. I walked up and down the aisle and grabbed a water and a brownie.

"Mmmh, you finna share?" Nick Said coming up behind me and talking in my neck.

"Uh no." I Said laughing and moving because it tickled.

"What you get? I asked walking towards the cashier.

"Water and hot Cheetos." He Said putting his things on the counter with mine.

"You definitely sharing that." I Said taking out my card from my wallet.

"No I'm not, here ." He said laughing and pulling out his card and giving it to the cashier. I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my things.

"Thank you." I Said and walking out to the car. We got back in the car and drove the rest of the time. We finally got to the resort and it was so beautiful!

"Wow!" I Said getting out the car and looking at the view while Nick was struggling to carry all my bags

"A little help?" Nick Said. I turned around and seen him carrying all my bags and his. I laughed at him and took a picture of him and posted it.

 I laughed at him and took a picture of him and posted it

56,345 Liked
Rosa.Grace we outta here 🤪
Tagged @therealnickmara

Load more comments

User_43 where y'all go?
User.21 are y'all together or sum?
emazadilan tell him to slide into my DM's 😍😍
                         @emazadilan I think he's talking to                          someone sorry 😘

  I then took my bags and we all headed into the lobby for check-in. We checked in  and we had 3 rooms.

"So who's rooming with who?" Zion asked.

"I'll room with Edwin." Austin Said and Edwin agreed.

"Umm I'll be the big boy and room with Rosa." Nick said pretending to complain.

"Thank god." Zion said in relief.

"Hey! I'm not that bad!" I Said fake crying.

"You take 10 hours in the bathroom to just put on makeup." Brandon Said.

"Okay so then Brandon your with me." Zion said as the elevator opened to our floor. We got out and walked to find our rooms and Nick and I got to our room and the boys rooms were right across from ours. We got in our room and put down our bags and I jumped on the bed and wanted to sleep!

"Ahhhh!" Nick moaned as he jumped on the bed with me a spooned me.

"I don't wanna get up." I complained

"Me neither, I just wanna be with you in bed all day." He said breathing heavily out his nose.

"I know...BUT we have to go and explore." I said jumping up from the bed and pulling Nicks arm to get up.

"Noooooo!" he groaned as I tried to pull him up but he was to heavy.

"Fine! I'm going with out you!" I Said with attitude and dropped his arm and grabbed my phone and wallet and walked towards the door.

"Girl!" Nick yelled as he got up from the bed and followed me out. I went and knocked on Zion and Brandon's room.

"Y'all we going out to explore, who's coming?" I Said peaking my head in there room.

"Yeah, we coming!" Brandon dm Shouted.

"Okay me and Nick will wait for y'all in the lobby!" I Shouted back. Nick and I walked in the elevator and pressed the lobby button. I could see nick looking and me and smiling.

"Why you looking at me like that?" I blushed. He just smiled more and grabbed my hips and kissed me. I grabbed my arms around his neck as his hands were resting around my waist.

"You tryna go night swimming tonight?" Nick smirked.

"Mmmh sounds like a plan, but I don't think I brought a bathing suit?" I joked.

"Ooouuu even better!" Nick smirked. The elevator dinged and we quickly moved away from each other quickly just in cases there was security or poparozi.