Chapter 10: Attitude

I've been avoiding Nick the last week. He's tried to talk to me but I just give him simple, yes or no. It just made me upset that he called me a mistake.

"Hey B, I wrote some lyrics the other night and I was wondering if we could record them just to mess around with it." I asked Brandon.

"Yeah, dope. let's go in the studio." He Said getting up from his chair and heading towards the studio we had in our house. I  grabbed headphones and Brandon just told me to start singing what I got.

"You know this is your biggest mistake
What a waste, what a waste, what a waste
And of all the things you never explained
Well you know this is your biggest mistake
You tread water
Fighting for the air in your lungs
Move
Move closer
Maybe you can right all your wrongs
But you let go
'Cause your hope is gone
And every answer fades away"

"Damn Rosa, Who Hurt you?" Brandon joked. I just laughed and shook my head at him.

"No but for real, it's really good, I think I gotta couple beats in mind for this." He Said.

"Awesome! Ima go get a snack , I'll be right back. I Said walking out the garage and into the house. As I walked into the kitchen, I seen Nick and some random girl making food. I just rolled my eyes at what I saw and went through the fridge.

"Who's that?" The girl asked.

"Um Rosa." Nick said trying to get my attention but I ignored him on purpose.

"Rosa!" He yelled. I turned around slowly with a fake smile.

"What." I Said.

"Rosa, this is Jenny, Jenny that's Rosa. She's in the band with us." He Said introducing me to her.

"Awh that's cool." She smiled.

"Eh I guess." I Said with attitude as I looked nick up and down in disgust.

"Sorry She has a bad attitude." Nick said to Jenny. I just laughed to myself and sucked my teeth. I grabbed a apple and walked out towards the garage.

"Oh and by the way,Jenny, is it? Yeah um he's not really good in bed." I smirked evilly at them and walked off taking a bite of my apple. As I walked towards the garage I heard Nick walking forcefully behind me.

"What the hell Rosa!" He yelled.

"What's up your ass now." I complained turning around to face him.

"Why the fuck who you say that? And why are you ignoring me!" He yelled. I just laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"What! What's so funny! Ever since the night of the party you give me the most dirtiest looks and you so rude to me! I never did shit to you and your treating me like i have" He Said getting in my face. That's when my face when from evil to sad and disappointed.

"Really...really..." I Said as I felt my eyes water. I could see how confused nick looked and the sorrow in Nicks eyes as he seen my reaction.

"Rosa-" He started to say apologetically

"Ever since that night, I actually caught feelings for you and I thought you felt the same way...but then you told me right in my face that I was a mistake. It hurt so bad to know that someone I cared for, thinks of me as a mistake...but it's okay because it was just a one night thing." I cried as I walked up to my room. I shut my door behind me but didn't hear it close.

"Rosa, Rosa please..." Nick Said coming into my room.

"Nick, it's fine. I get it. You don't think of me like that and we were drun-" I rambled.

"No, no, Rosa...I caught feelings for you too." He Said stepping closer to me.

"You what?" I asked confused.

"That morning I came to talk about what happened at the party, I was going to tell you that I liked you., but then you said to forget about it. So I thought you didn't like me and that's why I told you it was a mistake. But Rosa, I promise you that you were never a mistake or ever will be." Nick Said taking my hands into his.

I could see the forgiveness in his eyes. I knew we shouldn't do this for the sake of the band but I just needed him. I needed him to be mine.

"B-but what about the b-boys and the whole band." I Said, sniffling my nose.

"Who cares about that right now, we can figure it out but all I know right now is that I want you...Rosa I need you." Nick Said cupping my cheeks in his hands. I couldn't help it, I leaned in and kissed him.

"I'm so sorry that I said you were a mistake. I promise you, that you are the total opposite, Rosa." Nick Said as he pulled away from the kiss. I just smiled and blushed

"So...where does this leave us?" He asked.

"Well, I don't know because it's basically against the rules. We cant be together, Nick." I Said biting the insides of my cheeks.

"We can. But we just have to keep it between us." Nick suggested.

"I don't know that just seems li-" I started but Nick cut me off by kissing me again.

"Fine, but No one can know, got it." I smiled pointing my finger at him.

"Got it!" Be smirked as he picked me up and tackled me on the bed. We laughed and play fought, until I forgot about that Jenna girl.

"Nick! Stop! Wait, what about that jenna girl." I laughed knowing she wasn't anything to worry about because she was just a distraction from me.

"Ah shi! I totally forgot she was downstairs!" Nick chuckled. I laughed at his stupidity. Nick quickly ran towards the door but then stopped.

"was i really bad in bed?' he asked.

"no!" i laughed as he ran out the door.