Chapter 20: Happy Birthday B!

I got my own Uber home. I got to the house before the boys did and I'm so glad I did because I don't know what to say to them. I feel so bad lying to them but we had to. Now that Nick and I are sooooo done. It's time for me to work on myself and hopefully get my friends back.

I heard the door open as I sat in the kitchen eating. I seen all the boys come and sit around me besides nick. To be honest I didn't know where he went and I don't even care.

"We're sorry, Rosa." Brandon Said.

"No, guys. You have nothing to be apologizing for. We shouldn't of kept that from you guys. We were just scared you were ganna be mad." I explained.

"Can we just put this past us, I don't want us to split up." Zion added.

"We will never split up, guys. I love you so much." I Said hugging each one of them.

"So you and Nick, Huh." Edwin chuckled.

"No! Not anymore. He hurt me way to much and I'm done with him. I don't consider him anything to me besides a bandmate/roommate." I argued. The boys all nodded there heads and walked off to do what they do besides Brandon.

"So that's why you were so upset when he left." Brandon asked.

"Yeah, Brandon you don't understand how bad he hurt me. He called me a Mistake...again." I Said trying to hold back my tears.

"He's so messed up right now, Rosa. Now I know why you didn't know anything he was going through was because he wanted to keep you safe and out of his own drama. Trust me if you know what he went through you would have understood." Brandon explained.

"But I was his Girlfriend m. He is supposed to tel me these things so I could help him get through it. But I'm done trusting him and having anything with him, even a friendship." I Said getting up from my seat and walking upstairs. I got ready for bed and just went on my phone until I fell asleep.

Next Morning
"Hey? Rosa? You up?" I heard a voice. I groaned and rolled around until I finally opened my eyes and seen Maggie peak her head in the door.

"Girl! It's 3am! What are you doing here?" I whispered yelled.

"Girl Brandon's Birthday it today and I want to do a surprise for him! Come on! Get dressed!" She said as she closed my door. I stretched and got up and put on shorts and a hoodie. I walked out my room and seen Maggie and the girls in the living room.

"What the hell is going on?" I chuckled.

"We need to decorate this house like crazy! You finna help?" Diamond laughed. I nodded my head and grabbed a bag of balloons and began blowing them up. Ansley was decorating the kitchen with Maggie, while Diamond and I had the living room. We finished around 5:00am and the girls and I all went up to my room and fell asleep.

We woke up at 9:30am and ran downstairs in our pjs  
Quick as possible because we knew Brandon would be awake any second. Just as we all grabbed our poppers and our phones to record, Brandon walked sleepily down the stairs.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY B!" We all screamed as we popped our poppers. Brandon was so shocked and had the biggest smile on his face.

"Wow! Y'all are crazy!" He laughed as he hugged us all and kissed Maggie. The rest of the boys woke up and looked confused.

"Bro! Why did y'all wake us up before Brandon!" Austin yelled.

"Yeah?" Zion, Edwin and Nick added.

"Because y'all wouldn't of gotten up when we did, trust me." Maggie Said. We all went in the kitchen and began to make breakfast.

"So I bought, eggs, bacon,pancakes and sausage." Maggie Said pointing to all the bags on the the counter. Brandon smiles at her and went up behind her and kissed her cheek. I sat there watching them and it made me so sad because that's how Nick and I were. I looked at a nick and seen him watching them too and he glanced at me.

"I'll start on the pancakes!" I said jumping up from my seat, so things were awkward between Nic land I. I got up and began to mix all the ingredients in a bowl and the boys played music.

"Ayyyyeee ROSA! It's your song!" Diamond Shouted as she pulled me away from the stove. I laughed in embarrassment as she started to hype me up. I squat down and started throwing it back as everyone was hyping me up.

"AYE AYE AYE!!" Everyone cheered as I went faster with the beat. I got up laughing and went back to cooking. We all danced, cooked and ate. Brandon and Maggie went out together and the rest all went home. Zion, Edwin and Austin went out in the back to play baseball, so sadly it was just me and Nick cleaning up after everyone.

"I got this. You can go out there if you want." Nick offered. I just looked at him and continued to clean.

"Rosa." Nick said stopping my hand from wiping the counter. I ripped my hand away from him and kept cleaning.

"Don't touch me, Nick."I spat.

"I know I was such a dick to you, but I'm so sorry. You know when I'm angry I say things I dont mean. You know you aren't a mistake. Come on, Rosa. Just please. I hate not talking to you...or holding you...and doing this..." nick begged as he stepped closer to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed my neck softly. I loved his touch and it felt so good. He kissed my jaw line then attached his lips to mine.

Things got heated and I just forgot everything I was mad about with him. We barley made it up the stairs because we were all over each other. We got to his room and he laid on top of me and kissed me all over.