Chapter 18: Home Sweet Home

4 days later...

I miss him. I miss him so much. I so pissed that I didn't even say goodbye or I love you. I tried texting him but he didn't respond. I was sitting in the couch while the boys were in the kitchen going Live. I went on Snapchat and seen nick posted on his story. I clicked on it and seen him at a club with some friends. I didn't think much of it until I seen one of his friends from home had posted on his story and it was a video of nick sitting with this girl with dark brown hair, they were singing and laughing with each other.

I wasn't pissed. I was heartbroken. I got up from the couch and went up to my room and grabbed my wallet and a bag of clothes.

"I'm s-staying with the g-girls tonight." I cried walking down the stairs as I shouted to the boys.

"Wait Ros-" brandon tried to say but I closed the door. I got an Uber to Maggie's. I walked straight into her apartment and ran straight to her as she was chilling on the couch.

"Rosa! What's wrong! Oh my gosh! Your face!" She said watching me sob. I ever calmed down and told her what happened to my face but then told her about the Nick situation.

"He's not worth it. At all. Rosa you deserve so much more." She said walking into the kitchen and grabbing a tub of ice cream and two spoons.

"I know but I love him so much Maggie. How could he hurt me." I Said taking a bite of the ice cream.

"I'm calling the girls and we are having a girls night in." Maggie Said grabbing her phone and texting the group chat. I nodded my head. Ansley and Diamond got here.

"Okay rule number one...no phones. Everyone turn off there phones." Ansley aid as we all grabbed our phones and shut them off.

"No romantic movies!" Diamond added.

"Last thing, No boy talk!" Maggie added. We all agreed and got a bunch of snack and watched a funny movie. It was about 1:00am and we all were laughing hysterically from the movie, it was nice because I forgot about the whole Nick thing for a minute. We all decided we could now turn on our phones and right when I turned it on I got 2 missed calls from Nick and a text messages that said "we need to talk."

"Guys." I Said as I showed them the notifications.

"Don't call him." Maggie Said.

"But I have too." I Said. The girls understood. I walked in Maggie's room and closed the door behind me. I pressed on his contact and the phone rang.

Nick: hey

Me: um hey

Nick: how are you?

Me: nick, just get to the point. I'm not tryna here it.

Nick: i think it's best if we broke up

Me: w-wait w-what

Nick: I just need some time an-

I hung up on him. I started crying and I opened the door and they all looked at me.

"H-He broke up w-with me..." I cried. They all came and hugged me.

1 week later...

"You coming in? Or do I have to push you? Zion yelled from the pool.