Chapter 7: The Start

Monday April,15
8:30

We just got out of our first meeting and it was so fun! We told Jessica about our name and she loved it. We also talked about when we will be starting our own music and stuff but they first want us to do covers and stuff in YouTube to start getting know. The first thing we did was make a Instagram for PRETTYMUCH. We posted our first photo and we got a couple followers right away.

The boys and I went home to start coming up with ideas for our first video. As we did that we buy together our furniture we ordered and I decorated my room since my stuff came. I was in love with how my room turned out. It was around 10:30pm and the boys were all in there rooms either creating music or video games. I decided to get a bowl of ice cream and sit out on the Big swing we had.

It was so quiet and warm out, that's what I loved most about L.A is the warm weather. I was just going through memories on Snapchat and stopped at the ones with my Ex, Caden. I smiled and laughed at the funny and cute memories we had.

"Your boyfriend?" I heard from behind me. I got scared and dropped my phone on face.

"Ouchhh." I whined.

"Shit, you okay? Sorry I didn't mean to scare you." Nick chuckled.

"No, it's fine...umm no, he's my ex actually." I Said sitting up and making room for nick to sit next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"College. He got accepted to a school in Madison, so we decided it's best to split up." I Said remembering all the memories we had together.

"Hey Rosa?" Nick asked. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

"Thank you for um...helping me with the whole Alexys situation. You really helped me through it." He said cracking a slight smile.

"Awh of course, your like my best friend and I always help my friends." I smiled. We kinda just had a little moment. He was looking in my eyes and damn his eyes were glistening.

"So um, I was ganna do a face mask, wanna join?" I Said quickly changing the subject.

"Y-Yeah um yeah." He said shaking his head from the stare we had. We went into the bathroom and applied a glam glow face mask.

"Omg! It's cold!" Nick yelled.

"Nick! Stop! You finna mess it up!" I laughed as I quickly pulled my phone out to take a picture.

(Pretend it you and Nick 😂)

Liked by therealnickmara, zionkuwonu and 549 othersRosa

Rosa.Grace bestie❤️

View all 432comments
Zionkuwonu thanks for the invite 😤

User_21 Rosa is this your new boo!?

therealnickmara 🤪

Edwinhonoret it's not like I live in the same house as y'all or anything smh

User_10 @user_21 no, this is the new band that Simon Cowell is putting together called PRETTYMUCH! They are in the band.

I was reading all the comment from my post and people are actually figuring out who we are and we haven't even posted anything yet which is crazy! I told the boys and they were so hyped.

Tuesday April 16th
10:34am

"Yo are y'all ready yet?" Austin asked nick and I as we were still getting ready for our first cover.

"Hold I'm chill bro." Nick Said fixing his hair

"Just give me 10 minutes." I Said applying bronzer. We decided to do a cover on "Heebie jeebies" by Aminè and Kehlani. We finished the cover and man we did so good. We harmonized so we'll and I was super excited to post it. We had to change into different outfits and go our town and shoot some clips for this cover because brandon wanted it to be a chill video of clips of us exploring and stuff.

3:54pm
"That was sick!" Austin said as we entered the house

"If really was." Zion added.

"So, who tryna throw a party tonight?" Edwin asked sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Yo I'm in." Nick Said.

"Sound fun." I Said.

"Yesss we need lots of hot chicks!" Zion said biting his lip. I looked at him with disgust.

"Boo." He said sticking his neck out.

"Boi don't try me." I Said taking a banana. The boys and I were all talking about who we should invite. We had met a lot of people from social media and stuff so I think we finna have a house full.