Chapter 22: All Better

I knocked on Nicks door and heard him say come in. I opened the door and seen him laying on his bed.

"Hey, how you feeling?" I Said closing the door lightly behind me.

"Me? How are you? Did he hurt you?" Nick asked quickly getting up but then lays back down immediately feeling the pain in his ribs and neck.

"No no no, stop. Lay down. I'm okay. I'm okay." I Said running over to him, helping him lay back down.

"Here, I uh brought some stuff to help with the cuts and bruises." I Said showing him the stuff in my hands and laying it on the bed. I crawl on the bed and lightly put my leg on each side of himself as I sat right on his lower stomach. I squeezed out some ointment on my finger and began putting it on his face.

"Ahhh." He groaned in pain.

"Sorry." I Said making a disgusted face as I am touching his cut.

"Hey, um thank you for...getting that guy away from me." I Said smiling slightly at him.

"He was a douche and a perv. No guy should ever force themselves on you...or any girl." Nick Said smiling back. We just stared at each other for a moment and I woke myself up from it.

"U-I'm let me get the other side." I Said moving up a little move to get the other side of his face.

"Woah!" He said freaking out a little.

"What?" I Said stopping my motions.

"Um just try not to uh...move." He Said looking down at his member. I forgot I was literally sitting on top of him so if I move...well you know. I placed more ointment on his face and I reached over to the side table and grabbed the ice pack.

"Gosh! Rosa!" He Said as he placed his hands on my hips.

"Sorry! I gotta grab this!" I chuckled, knowing he's getting hard from my movements. He chuckled in relief as I put the ice pack on him and just to tease him I began to move my hips around.

"Stop. Rosa, What are you doing." He Said grabbing my hips again and holding them down. He wasn't strong enough to hold my hips down so I kept moving. I felt his harder member underneath me. He then grabbed my neck and pulled my down to his face and smashed his lips to mine. Since he was not able to move because how bad he got hurt, I had to do most of the work😏

Next Morning
I woke up and moved around the bed and didn't feel Nick next to me. I opened my eyes and quickly looked under the blanket to see if I was wearing clothes. I was in an over sized t-shirt and my underwear but the shirt was long enough to cover it. I got up and walked out the room. The house seemed so quiet and it was weird. I headed downstairs and still know one was there. I looked in the kitchen, living but still no one. I then went into the garage and seen the door cracked open. I peaked my head in and seen Nick with headphones in as he was playing with a. The beats and stuff on his laptop.

I couldn't help but smile at him. He was so cute. I quiet tiptoed behind him and covered his eyes.

"Mmmhh I wonder who this could be?" Nick teased as he chuckled. I laughed as he turned around and grabbed me and spun me on the chair with him.

"Oooh So your all better now. I guess that ointment worked well." I teased.

"I don't think it was the ointment that helped." He smirked kisses my neck, making me twist and turn from the feeling. Nick finished up his work and we went into the kitchen and made lunch.

"What we making, mamas?" He chuckled, placing his elbows on the counter.

"Ummm fettuccine Alfredo!" I Said smiling and jumping up from the excitement of food. He laughed and began to get all other ingredients out. We played music, danced together around the kitchen and ate our food.

"So I was thinking..." I Said as I was cutting up my pancake, but nick cut me off.

"We can get back together." Nick chuckled. I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Well I was ganna say we should go to six flags with everyone but..."I laughed. Nicks face went sad.

"But I guess that could happen too." I teased, holding back my laugh. He jumped up in excitement and picked me up and ran around then kitchen with my in his arms. The boys all came through the front door and laughed at us.

"So you guys are good now?" Zion asked.

"If it's okay with you guys." I Said hopefully.

"Of course it is." Brandon smiles and the rest of the boys agreed and dubbed up Nick.

"But we still gotta kept it on the low from fans and stuff because it Our team doesn't like it then that can cause a lot of shit." Nick said. We all agreed and I told the boys we were ganna go to six flags so they wanted to come and I also invited the girls.

The girls came over and we went up to my room and I told them me and Nick are good and we all got changed and headed to six flags. On our way there we stopped to get food. Nick was being a child and kept recording me and taking pictures of me.

Liked by theaustinporter and 78,342 otherstherealnickmara only if y'all could see her gorgeous face 🥵☺️

therealnickmara only if y'all could see her gorgeous face 🥵☺️

User.34 omg!! So cute❤️
User_27 who is she!?
Hater_12 I bet she ugly anyways
                @Hater_12 not even close😌
Brandon_Arreaga cute 🤪

We all got back in the car and drove the rest of the way. We finally got there and we all ran out the car and it was so hot outside we was ganna die.

"Bro! It's so fucking hot!" Zion complained.

"Suck it up!" Maggie laughed as she grabbed Brandon's hand and walked towards the entranceof the park. We all laughed and I grabbed Nick hand and followed everyone. We got in and we all wanted to go on the Wizard first. We got in line and waited for about 20 min. Nick got in the cart first and I had to sit right between his legs. The ride went and it was so fun but Edwin was screaming like a baby the whole time.

We stayed at the park all night and didn't get home till around 11:30pm. Everyone was to tired to go home to they just crashed at our house. I let the Diamond sleeping in my bed and I slept with Nick. Maggie went with Brandon and Ansley went with Austin.