↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 ✗

⁂

    NIRVANA WALKED THROUGH THE deck of the ship, ignoring the choppers around along with some machine guns resting on top of crates, eventually finding the door she needed. She quickly unlocked the door with her key, walking through the dark room and fishing her small flashlight out of her pocket.

She walked down the long rows, her flashlight moving left and right at the large boxes filled with explosives. She didn't really understand why there was so many, but half of her knew why there was. Nirvana's ears perked up when she heard loud footsteps going down the small metal staircase. She quickly shuts off her flashlight, shoving it into her large pant pocket and moving towards the footsteps quietly, pressing her small frame against the side of the boxes, her body being completely covered by the shadows.

Her eyes land on the man from earlier, Conrad. Nirvana watches him bring his lighter out, the flame flickering out as he hovered it across the wording on the boxes, not noticing the girl that was approaching him.

"What are you doing in here?" He jumps slightly at her voice, shutting his lighter and shoving it back into his black jean's front pocket.

He turns to his left to see the shorter girl standing there with eyebrows furrowed and her arms crossed over her chest. Conrad raises an eyebrow, "I could ask you the same thing."

Nirvana hums, "That's my business." The two started to walk side by side slowly, "Are you wondering why a geological mission needs explosives? Just to see the seismic charges?"

"I did not say that." He raises an eyebrow, turning to her.

Nirvana stops walking, grabbing onto his wrist gently and pulling him back. "How did British Special forces get dragged into this, Captain Conrad?"

His eyes flicker down to her hand on his wrist, his body turning around to face hers, "Just Conrad. I'm decommissioned."

She smirks, raising an eyebrow, "Just Conrad? What's your first name, Captain."

He returns the smirk, hearing the slight flirt being carried in her voice, "That's for me to know, Nirvana."

Nirvana lets out a soft whistle, "That's not fair, you know my first name, why can't I know yours?"

Conrad gives her a wink, "I'll tell you in due time."

She lets out a mocked laugh, "ha-ha-ha." Nirvana then raises an eyebrow, "Are you flirting with me, Captain?"

He gives her another smirk, leaning down and close to her face, "maybe I am, Cage." Nirvana raises her eyebrows, ignoring how close their faces were. He eventually stepped back, shoving his hands into his front pockets once more, "I'm guessing you served in the Vietenam War, no?" She nods her head. "Why exactly are you here then and not with your loved ones?"