↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚒𝚟𝚎 ✗

⁂

NIRVANA WALKED SIDE BY side with the Colonel with her team trailing behind, her duffle bag over her shoulder with her glasses perched on top of her nose keeping the sunlight out of her eyes and Mason walking besides her.

She bid a quick goodbye to Mills, Chapman, Reles, Cole, and Packard before making her way to her helicopter with Mason. Nirvana raises her eyebrows when she noticed Conrad already there. She smirks at him, waving her hand for him to scoot over. Conrad gives her a smirk before grabbing his bag and tossing it across from him. Nirvana places a hand over her heart jokingly. "A gentlemen." He rolls his eyes but had a smile on his lips as Mason crawled in.

Nirvana tosses her duffle bag on the floor, aware of Joel behind her. She turns aroudn to make eye contact with him. He frowns, "are you sure you want to do this?"

Nirvana keeps quiet for a second, completely aware of Mason and Conrad's eyes on her. She nods her head subtly before climbing into the helicopter. Nirvana had to bend down slightly to prevent from hitting her head, but she turns around to face Joel.

Her right hand turning into a rock sign position, her pinkie and thumb out and the other three fingers bended in, shaking her hand back and forth. She couldn't help the smirk appearing on her lips, "Higher, further, faster, baby."

Joel chuckled before giving her a salute and making his way towards the large chopper with Chapman and the Seismic Loads. Slivko turns around from the pilot seat to stare at Nirvana, who had no choice to sit in the middle between Conrad and Mason. "Are you sure you don't want to-"

Nirvana rolls her eyes, buckling herself in and cutting Slivko off. "I told you, my flying days are over. You got this." He goes to open his mouth when she cuts him off. "hey, I trust you, alright?"

Slivko stares at her for a few more seconds before nodding his head determiningly and turning back to the control pannel in front of him, flicking on some switches. "You know, I missed you saying that"

Nirvana chuckles softly thinking back to the good memories she had back in the air force before the incident happened that caused her to leave. When she was training Slivko to become a pilot, she mentioned the words to him, which he immedaitely liked. "So did I, pal." She then turns serious, leaning forward slightly. "Battery?"

He nods his head. "Check."

The other pilot turns to Slivko with raised eyebrows. "Generator start?"

"Check."

"Good." Nirvana hums, leaning back in her seat. "Engine start?"