↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚡 ✗

⁂

"LOOK OUT!"

The grip Nirvana had on Conrad's hand got tighter when she saw a large, black, fury hand grab onto another helicopter, causing the soldiers in it to go flying and eating a soldier before throwing the chopper to the ground in flames. A gasps escapes Nirvana's lips, her eyes wide as she stared at the large creature ahead, her other hand grabbing onto Mason's. She felt her heartbeat slamming against her rib cage, as if it wanted to break free from her anxiety and the horror she felt.

"Fox eight it down! Four Fox is down!"

"Respond Fox three!"

Chatter over the radio got louder as they all watched in horror of the giant's silloutte in front of the sun stand up straight. Nirvana shared a look with Conrad, who only tighten his grip on her hand, his other large hand resting on top.

"Does anyone know what that is?"

"I don't know, man! God dammit!"

"Jesus! I never saw anything like it!"

"Is that a monkey?"

"It's a fucking ape! this is exactly what I mean by you boys are as useful as a white crayon!"

"Not the time Nirvana!"

Nirvana blinks a few times, not taking her eyes off of the large ape. "This most definietely seems the time, Hunt, since Chapman just called it a fucking monkey."

"Fox leader to Fox and Alpha Group, form a perimeter. Ready gunners position."

And with that, all helicopters formed a perimeter around the ape, unleshing the bullets into him, barely causing any damage. He roars, baring his huge canines and using his large arms to cover himself. The ape slams his hand down on a helicopter, the chopper being thrown to the ground and exploding on impact. Nirvana felt the panic in her chest, the way to familiar feeling of a panic attack coming on. She took a few deep breaths, leaning onto Conrad for support. The ape then slams in fists onto his chest, roaring loudly as he takes down another helicopter.

Conrad leans forward, slamming his fists onto Slivko's shoulder. "Pull out now. Pull out!" His british accent filling the air and the veins in his neck popping out.

Slivko shrugged him off. "I don't take orders from you!"

"Fox nine is down!"