↳ 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 ✗

⁂

"ERIC?"

"No."

   "John?"

"Not even close."

"Tyler?"

Conrad sighs, shaking his head gently as he walked besdies Nirvana, a knife in his hand. "Nirvana, no."

Slivko grips tightly onto the radio tightly, moving up next to Nirvana. "Maybe it's shi-"

Nirvana turns to Slivko with narrowed eyes. "I dare you to finish that sentence." His eyes go wide, nodding his head and backing up. She sighs, catching back up with Conrad as they continued to walk through the beautiful but more than likely deadly forest. Nirvana cut him off, placing a hand on his chest to stop him. "C'mon, I deserve to know your name. I can't keep calling you Captain."

Slivko snickers from besides Mason, who was snapping away on her camera that managed to stay intact. "Yeah, not until you both are in the sheets."

Mason laughs while Nieves rolls his eyes. Conrad's eyes go wide slightly, his cheeks turning a slight red as Nirvana glares at Slivko. She points at him with the hand not on Conrad's chest. "hey slivko?"

"yeah?"

"shut up."

"yes ma'am."

Nirvana turns to Conrad with a smirk tugging on her lips, "Just tell me your name, Captain Conrad. I need to know the name of my night in shinning armor."

Conrad stares at her before finally caving in. He takes the hand on his chest, holding it gently in his hand, mirroring the same smirk as hers. "James Conrad at your service, darling." He then brings her hand to his lips, pressing a soft and slow kiss on the back of hand.

Nirvana, aware of all the eyes on them, bit the inside of her cheek to try and hopefully stop the blush trying to crawl up her neck and to her cheeks. She cleared her throat, pushing the butterflies she felt in her stomach, the shivers sent down her spine from his low and husky voice, and the way her skin felt as if it was on fire from his touch.  Slivko pushes past them, snorting as he did so. "What a basic name."

Nirvana pulls her hand away from James', turning to glare at Slivko. "Who the hell names their kid Reg?"

He turns to her, mocking her. "Who the hell names their kid Nirvana?"