Chapter 1

Ages: Ruby (6), Y/N (7), Yang (8)

Y/N pov

Y/N: Why is my life like this?

???: *muffled* Y/N! Get down here, right now!

Y/N: Oh no, not again.

I got up and looked around my "room" which had; an old torn up bed, a beaten up dresser, and bars on the windows. I started running to my "father" Tai Xiao Long and my sister Ruby Rose and my other "sister" Yang Xiao Long. As soon as I walked into the room, I was punched in the face.

Tai: Took you long enough! Now get in there and make us supper.

Y/N: Yes sir.

In the kitchen

Ruby: Hey Y/N, how are you doing?

Y/N: I'm doing ok, but I won't be for long if Tai catches me slacking off.

Ruby:*depressed* Yeah. I'm sorry about all of this, big brother.

Y/N: It's ok, now go play.

Ruby: *happier* Ok! Bye!

30 mins later

Tai: This food is cold! You stupid faunus! Can't you do anything right?

A/N pov

Tai grabbed you by your wolf ear and pulled you to the ground and started to punch you in the face repeatedly. After that he started to stomp on your leg which caused it to break but you could still walk. Tai then kicked you in the stomach multiple times after awhile you started to cough up blood.

Tai: Ruby and Yang, why don't you take over for a little while my hands rest before I start again.

Yang: Yeah, let's teach this stupid faunus a lesson it won't forget!

Ruby pov

In Ruby's mind: When dad asked that question I couldn't think of what to say, so I had to say something.

Ruby: Ok.

A/N pov

Ruby and Yang started to beat on you, Yang made you cough up more blood because she used her semblance on you. After ten minutes, Tai decided to join again. By the time they were done with you, you were halfway unconscious.

Tai: I think that's enough for now. Now go to your room and no sup-

Summer: I'm home!

Yang: Hey mom!

Ruby: Hi mom.

Summer looks at you angrily.

Summer: What did it do this time? Did it hurt you girls?

Ruby: No, it did not.

Yang: No, it did not but it did break one of our family pictures.

Summer: What!? You clumsy, stupid, worthless excuse for a son!

Summer pulled out her scythe and started to cut your arms and legs, she also cut your face and cut your left eye. You were screaming in pain because she cut your eye to the point to where you couldn't see out of it anymore. No one knew how bad she cut your eye though.

Summer: Now go up to your room and no supper!

Y/N pov

I was sitting in my room crying. I thought about my life and how it sucks, then I thought.

Y/N: Why don't I just runaway? That's sounds good to me, but how?

You then heard pounding at your door.

Summer: Hey brat, we are heading out to the city. Don't do anything, ok?

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Summer: Ok, we'll be back in a couple hours.

Y/N: This is my chance!

You started to walk around the house and gather supplies along with money for your trip.

You got out of the house and started walking then you heard..

Roar!!!

Y/N: Oh no.

You saw an Ursa about to swing it's claw at you. You narrowly dodged it by jumping back.

Y/N: I can't deal with this.

You started running away, while you were running, you tripped over a branch. The Ursa started hitting you, then you felt something inside you snap, then you changed into an Ursa to fight the one attacking you.

3 minutes later

Y/N: How did I do that? Was that my semblance?

You kept walking then you saw a wolf.

Y/N: Man they are pretty animals.

Then as you were thinking of a wolf you started turning into one.

Y/N: Wow! My semblance is cool! Can I change back to my normal self.

You started to turn into your normal self.

Y/N: Man this is cool! I wish Ruby could see this.

Then you started turning into Ruby.

Y/N: Why am I Ruby now?!  I want to be my self again.

You changed back.

Y/N: This is going to be annoying getting this under control, isn't it?

Y/N: Wait if they find out I'm missing they are going to come looking for me. I have to fake my death.

So you went back to the house and thought of a plan. When you had one you decided to go with it.

Ruby pov

When we got home, I was afraid for Y/N because dad was in a bad mood.

Tai: Ruby go get the mutt.

Ruby: Alright.

I walked into Y/N's room and saw the bars that was supposed to be on his window, on the floor.

Ruby: Dad! Y/N is gone!

Tai: What? Let's go try and find him.

A/N pov

Just as you thought, they started looking for you.

Y/N: Time to put my plan into action.

You started screaming for help, you cut your shirt and wiped your blood onto your shirt. You kept screaming, and then used all of your energy to turn in to an Ursa to make it looked like you were killed.

Tai pov

We heard Y/N screaming and ran to the noise. When we were almost there we heard an Ursa.

Roar!!

By the time we got to where Y/N was screaming, we were horrified by what we saw. We saw his shirt ripped up and had blood all over it.

Tai: No!

Summer: Son! No!

Ruby pov

I was crying because Y/N was dead. All he wanted was to be loved and to get away from his "family", he did but he was killed.

Ruby: *crying*

Yang: No, no, no! We did this, he ran away because of how we treated him. Now he's dead! *crying*

A/N pov

Little did they know Y/N was watching from the forest.

Y/N pov

Y/N: I'm sorry Ruby, but it's better this way. Now onto a new life.

A/N

Hey guys this is SoccerGKLuke here. Here is the first chapter of this story, if you have any suggestions please tell me. Until next time keep saving goals.