Chapter 5

High above Emerald Forest

Y/N pov

Y/N: Woo-hooo!

I was soaring high in the air, from being launched. I started to fall slowly, so I decided to unsheathe my sword and wait till I got close to a tree. I decided not to use my semblance yet. I got close to a tree and then stabbed my sword into it, I started to lose grip in the tree, so I pulled my sword out and went to the next tree. I did this four times till I could actually stop. Once I did stop, I just stood at the top of a  tree I was on and looked around to try to see anything. I saw some ruins over in the distance and then.

Boom!

I heard an explosion and saw smoke. So I ran over towards it, but before I got there, I ran into Ruby and Weiss.

Y/N: Wh-What happened?

Ruby: Hawkeye?

Weiss: Not another dolt!

Y/N: H-hey! Seriously though what h-happened?

Weiss: Well, this dolt right here got right in front of me, as I was attacking a Grimm.

Ruby: I was trying to help you!

Weiss: *aggravated* How, by trying to burn down the forest?

Ruby: *aggravated* I was trying to help.

Weiss:*aggravated* You're not suppose to g-

I had enough.

Y/N: That's enough!

I could tell that they were shocked that I yelled at them.

Ruby pov

Y/N: That's enough!

I was completely shocked. I didn't know Hawkeye had that in him.

Ruby: Hawkeye?

Y/N: I've had it with you two. You keep arguing like little kids.

Weiss: How dare you ta-

Y/N: No Weiss! You can't throw that "Oh you can't talk to me like that, because I'm Weiss Schnee!".

Weiss: What?!

Y/N: (looks at Ruby) And you Ruby, you need to communicate a lot more, so nothing happens to you or your teammates.

Weiss and I hung our heads down because we knew he was right.

Y/N pov

I was so mad at them, but I tried to calm myself down before some Grimm decided to come.

Y/N:*calmer* Alright I'm gonna go and try to get to the ruins. Now you two think about what I said.

They both just nodded to me. I ran off still a little mad, but thanks to me being mad...

Roar!

I looked around and saw some Beowolves and an Ursa walking up to me.

Y/N: Great, now I have something to take all my anger out on. *sighs* Okay lets do this.

A Beowolf ran directly at me while two others went to my side. The Beowolf in front of me tried to hit me but I dodged backwards, so the ones on the side didn't get a chance to hit me. As I dodged the first attack, the two Beowolves attacked at the same time and ran into each other.

Y/N: Predictable. Now you three are dead.

All three are were lined up for one sniper shot. I transformed my sword into its sniper form. I lined up the shot then.....smack! I was hit by an Ursa that came up from behind me.

Y/N: OW! That hurt!

I turned into a cheetah and ran around them to make them confused, which it worked. I lined the shot back up then...... Bang!

Y/N: Oh yeah! Triple kill!

As I was celebrating the Ursa charged at me.

Y/N: Oh crap!

I dodged the Ursa's attack.

Y/N: I guess I celebrated to early, right?

Roar!

Y/N: Yeah you're right, but I'll be celebrating really soon.

The Ursa charged at me, so I move to the side and stabbed my sword into its side. The Ursa split right in half, basically killing itself.

Y/N: That was easy.

I started walking to the ruins. When I got there I saw Ruby about to get killed by a Death Stalker.

Y/N: Ruby!

I changed into a cheetah and ran as fast as I could. Right before the Death Stalker was able to strike, I changed into a kangaroo. I jumped up and kicked the stinger just enough to where it hit the ground three feet away from Ruby. I changed back into my normal form and made sure my wolf ears were down.

Y/N: Ruby!

Ruby looked scared and confused.

Ruby: Hawkeye?

I saw Weiss freeze the Death Stalker's tail so it couldn't strike again.

Y/N: What were y-you doing?

Ruby: I got caught by this feather while fighting the Death Stalker.

Everyone started running over to us.

Yang: Ruby! Are you ok?

Ruby: Yes I'm ok, a little shaken up, but I'm ok.

Yang: (crying) I'm so happy, I couldn't stand losing another sibling again.

Jaune: Wait, what do you mean again?

Ruby: Our brother died nine years ago.

Everyone but you: Oh...

You started laughing a little.

Yang: What are you laughing at? Are you laughing at our brother dying?!

Y/N: W-what? No! Its n-nothing, ill tell y-you all after initiation. Now let's j-just grab what we n-needed to get.

Everyone: Oh yeah.

Yang, Ruby, Weiss, and I think it was Blake grabbed the golden knight piece. Jaune, a girl in Greek armor, a hyperactive girl, and a calm boy with black hair and a pink strip in it grabbed the golden rook piece. I grabbed the only piece that was left a red knight.

Y/N: Come on, l-let's move i-it!

As soon as we started running back to the cliff the Death Stalker broke out of the ice and started chasing us. We got to a bridge at the bottom of the cliff, I thought we were going to make it until..... Caw! I looked up to see the Nevermore about to attack us, then to make things worse..... Roar! I saw the Death Stalker charge at us.

Y/N: Oh come on!!

A/N

Cliffhanger!

Until next time, this is SoccerGKLuke signing off.