Chaper 6

Emerald forest (bridge at the bottom of the cliff)

Y/N pov

Y/N: Oh come on! You again?

The Death Stalker ran at them. After I saw it coming for us I ran at it, I jumped in the air and got on top of it.

Y/N: H-hey guys I've got its tail so get in close.

Blake and the boy with black hair ran and started hitting the Death Stalker. As it was being attacked it started to throw me off of it's back. I went flying back in to the forest.

Ruby pov

Ruby: Hawkeye!

I saw Hawkeye go flying into the forest. As soon as I looked back to start running, because the Death Stalker was chasing us again, the Nevermore ran into the bridge making it collapse. Weiss, Yang, Nora, Jaune, and I was on one side while the others forced to fight the Death Stalker. I watched the Nevermore make sure it doesn't try to attack again. Then I heard...

Jaune: Oh, wait! No, no, no, no, no, no!

I see Jaune and Nora go flying across the gap. Blake suddenly shows up.

Blake: Their tougher then it looks!

Yang: Let's hit it with everything we got!

I was thinking of a way to kill the Nevermore.

Ruby: Hang on, I have an idea! Someone cover me!

I had Blake take the road from her weapon and make a slingshot.

Weiss: Of course you would think of doing this!

Ruby:I know. Please tell me you can make this shot.

Weiss: *confidently* Can I!

That made me nervous.

Ruby: I don't know. Can you?

Weiss looked at me annoyed. She used her glyph to shoot me, while I was in the air, I caught the Nevermore by the neck. I started running up the cliff because Weiss was using her glyphs to let me run up the side of the cliff. I dragged the Nevermore by the neck and when I got to the top I pulled as hard as I could, and then I decapitated the Nevermore. I looked down and I saw everyone but Hawkeye.

Ruby: *yelling* Where's Hawkeye?

I saw everyone look for him, but no one saw him. We all figured the worst.

Ozpin: Well done Miss. Rose!

Ruby: ThankyouPrfessorOzpin,buthaveyouseenHawk-eye?

Ozpin: Do you mind asking that one more time but slower?

Ruby: Thank you Professor Ozpin, but have you seen Hawkeye?

By that time everyone else got up here.

Ozpin: I'm afraid not, we saw him being carried off by some Grimm and he was not moving.

He showed the video to them.

Glynda: We are sorry.

We all cried a little because he died.

At Beacon Academy ceremony

3rd pov

Ozpin: Russel Thrush. Cardin Winchester. Dove Bronzewing. Sky Lark.

The screen above shows their profiles, everyone was applauding.

Ozpin: You boys collected the black bishop pieces, from this day forward you will be Team CRDL, led by.... Cardin Winchester!

Everyone cheered again. Once Ozpin started to speak again, everyone got quiet.

Ozpin: Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you grabbed the golden rook pieces, from this day forward you will be Team JNPR, led by...... Jaune Arc!

Everyone started applauding again.

Jaune: L...... led by?

Ozpin: Congratulations young man.

Pyrrha hit Jaune on the shoulder and knocked him over. Everyone laughed at that.

Ozpin: Finally, Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long. You four grabbed the golden knight pieces, from this day forward you will be Team RWBY, led by..... Ruby Rose!

Everyone cheered. Weiss looked surprised and Ruby looked shocked.

Ozpin: Before we go, I have an announcement.

Everyone looked at him.

Ozpin: There was a kid named Hawkeye, that died today during the initiation.

Everyone got really quiet.

Ozpin: Since he is dead, I think I should tell everyone his real name.

This caught everyone's attention.

Ozpin: This might be a shock to a few of you, but his real name is........

Slam!

Y/N: Sorry I-I'm late, hope I didn't miss a-anything.

Y/N pov

I ran into the auditorium, but when I did, I saw everyone staring at me.

Y/N: Why is e-everyone acting like t-they just saw a ghost?

Ozpin: It's because of you. We all thought you were dead.

Ruby: How did you get away?

You thought for a moment on how you got away.

Flashback Y/N pov

I was flung off the Death Stalker and flew through the air for a little, I was coming close to the ground so I changed into a sheep to minimize the damage. I hit the ground and went unconscious. I woke up. I was being dragged into a cave by Grimm. I calmed my self down so they couldn't sense me. When they dropped me, I pulled out my sword and stabbed the one that dragged me. Then all the Grimm looked at me. I counted; five Beowolves, four Ursi, two Death Stalkers and a Boarbatusk.

Y/N: Not the best idea, but ok.

I transformed my sniper and shot two Beowolves killing them, then I shot at the tusk on the Boarbatusk knocking it onto its side, I then shot it multiple times in the stomach. An Ursa charged at me but I dodged it and stabbed it. The Death Stalkers strikes at the same time. I dodged the stingers, thankfully they were right by each other so in one quick attack I cut their stingers off. I rushed at them they tried to hit me with their pincers, so I changed into a rabbit to get under them. I changed back and stabbed one under the head, the other one tried to grab me but I jump back but right into an attack.

Y/N: I need to watch where I'm jumping from now on. Charged at the Death Stalker and stabbed it in the head. I need to get out of here.

I changed into a Beowolf and finished off the rest of the Grimm. I then started running back, with what energy I had left.

End Flashback

Y/N pov

Y/N: I hit a f-few and ran. That s-simple.

Everyone bought it, but I could tell Ozpin knew I was lying.

Ozpin: Hawkeye, can I talk to you in my office?

Y/N: Okay I'll b-be there in a l-little. (I looked at everyone) *depressed* Well... I guess t-this is where it e-ends for me, good l-luck guys.

I walked away, I could tell everyone was sad.

A/N

That it for right now. This is SoccerGKLuke signing off.