Chapter 4

The next morning

Y/N pov

I woke up around five a.m. mostly because that's what time I wake up. I saw everyone still sleeping, so I got up and sneakily walked out without making a noise. I just walked around Beacon look at where stuff are at. I started to walk outside to just wast time before I go eat breakfast but Ozpin walked up to me and started talking to me.

Ozpin: Hello Mr. Rose.

Y/N: I told you not to call me that!

Ruby pov

I got up and looked around, and saw Hawkeye was gone so I decided to go looking for him. I walked around for about five minutes before I saw him. He was walking outside minding his own business until Ozpin walked up to him. I started listening to them.

Ozpin: Hello Mr. Rose.

Y/N: I told you not to call me that!

I was confused when Ozpin called him a Rose. I listened some more.

Ozpin: You do know they will find out your alive right?

Y/N: Yeah, but I don't want anyone to know yet.

Ozpin: I understand, but you better tell them soon. Before someone finds out the hard way.

Ozpin started walking to me, but I didn't notice because I was dumbfounded by what I heard.

Ozpin: You know it's rude to ease drop on someone's conversation.

Ruby: Aah!

Ozpin: Did you hear anything interesting?

Ruby:.......... Is Hawkeye my brother?

Ozpin: That is something that I can't answer, because I don't know enough.

Ruby: *depressed* Okay.

Ozpin: Well good luck at initiation, Miss. Rose.

I watched Ozpin walk off, as for me, I just kept standing there thinking about Hawkeye and Ozpin's conversation.

Y/N pov

I listened to Ozpin talk to Ruby. Thank you Ozpin for lying about this. I walked up to Ruby to talk to her.

Y/N: H-hi, I heard you talking to O-Ozpin.

Ruby: Aah! Why do people keep doing that?!

Y/N: S-sorry.

Ruby: It's ok, but can you be honest with me?

Y/N: S-sure.

Ruby: Is your name Y/N Rose?

Y/N: No, I'm sorry a-about all this confusion, and I'm s-sorry about your l-lost.

Ruby: Thank you.

Y/N: W-well I'll see y-you.

Ruby: Okay bye.

That was close. She almost found out about my secret. I just hope she doesn't find out the hard way.

Ruby pov

I'm still having my doubts on whether or not, Hawkeye is telling the truth. I'm just going to have to watch him some more. I walk back inside to eat breakfast with Yang. I found her and we started talking on our way to the cafeteria.

Yang: Hey Ruby, where have you been this morning?

Ruby: Learning a little more about Hawkeye.