Chapter 10

Ozpin's office

Ruby pov

Ruby:*crying* Ozpin?

Ozpin: Yes?

Ruby: *crying*How long did you know he was alive?

Ozpin: A few weeks before the initiation.

Ruby:*crying* Why didn't he tell us his real name?

He looked at Yang.

Ozpin: I'll give you one guess.

Yang: He was scared of me.

Ozpin: Yes he was. He didn't know what you would do.

Yang: I understand why he was scared of me.

Ozpin: Yes it was unforgivable what you did to him, but I have seen you change, so you can try and make things up to him. Now I need you all to go back to your dorm.

RWBY: Yes sir.

We left. On the way back we started talking about what happened.

Weiss: How could you abuse him?

Blake: Was it because he's a faunus, or something else?

Ruby: Yang, tell them.

Yang started rolling up her sleeves. Blake and Weiss was shocked, there was a lot of cut marks and old bruises.

Blake: What happened?

Yang:*crying* When mom and dad started beating Y/N, they would beat me till I helped them. I never wanted to hurt him, but after a year of beating him, I started doing it willingly.

Weiss: So didn't you all think he died?

Ruby: We did.

Blake: What made you think he died?

Ruby: We left Y/N locked in the house and there was bars on his window to keep him inside. Well when we came home dad wanted me to go get Y/N, so I did, when I got to his room the bars were off the window. I went down stairs to tell mom and dad that he was gone, we went looking for him in the forest. We looked for a while, then we heard him scream, so we ran to where he was, but then we heard an Ursa roaring. When we got there we saw Y/N's shirt ripped up with blood on it.

Yang: So we thought he was dead. I thought he was still alive, because we only found his shirt.

We got to the dorm, but Y/N wasn't there.

Ruby: It might be awhile till he comes back.

Yang: Yeah.

Somewhere in Beacon

Y/N pov

I was mad at Ozpin, but he did give me a chance to tell them myself.

Y/N: I really don't want to go back, but I know I have to. I wonder what will happen if I go back to the dorm.

I started to head back.

Y/N: I'm really going to regret this aren't I?

I got back to the dorm. I saw lights were off inside. I walked in and I looked around, everyone but Yang was asleep.

Yang: *crying* Y/N?

I started to walk back out.

Yang:*crying* Y/N, please wait.

I stopped.

Y/N: What?

Yang: I want to talk to you.