Chapter 3

(On the Bullhead)

Y/N pov

Y/N: Uh......... H-Hawkeye.

Ruby: Well, nice to meet you Hawkeye!

I was wanting to get away from them, but sounds like they just want to keep talking. Then a miracle happened, a blond kid threw up on Yang's shoes.

Ruby: Ew! Yang there's puke on your shoes!

Yang: Gross, gross, gross, gross, gross, gross!

Great an opportunity to get away. I sneaked away to a different corner.When I see that kid I need to thank him.

Beacon Academy

Finally we're here! I started walking outside and the first person I see is, the kid that threw up on Yang's shoes. I walked over to him.

Y/N: H-hey dude, y-you ok?

He couldn't even answer by talking so he put a thumbs up.

Y/N: O-ok just making sure.

I walked out enjoying the scenery then...... BOOM! I ran over to the explosion just to find, Ruby getting yelled at by a girl with white hair, covered in soot.

???: Unbelievable! This is exactly the kind of thing I was talking about!

Ok that's enough. No one yells at my little sister!

Y/N: Okay, l-let's all c-calm down here, maybe she is clumsy e-enough to make you both go flying off the c-cliff.

Ruby: HEY!

???: Exactly.

Y/N: But I-I would b-bet she is s-sorry.

Ruby: Yes I'm really really sorry.

???: You should be, (looks at me) and you, you should stay out of peoples arguments!

Ruby: He's trying to calm stuff down, and I said, I was sorry princess!

???2: Actually it's heiress. Weiss Schnee, heiress of the Schnee Dust Company, one of the largest producers of energy propellant in the world.

Weiss: Finally! Some recognition!

???2: The same company infamous for its controversial labor forces and questionable business partners.

I started laughing and Ruby started chuckling.

Weiss: (looks at me) What are you laughing at? (Looking at ???2) How dare you? The nerve of.... Ugh!

Ruby: I promise I'll make it up to you! *depressed* I guess I'm not the only one having a bad day.....(sees ???2 walking away) Welcome to Beacon.

Y/N: S-so I take it y-you forgot about m-me?

Ruby: Oh no! I'm so sorry!

Y/N: *laughing* It's ok.

Someone started walking over to us. I looked to see who it was and it was..

Y/N: H-hey, it's vomit boy!

Ruby: Oh, hi!

Vomit boy: Okay, two things; 1 don't call me vomit boy and 2 the names Jaune.