Chapter 11

Glynda's class (few weeks later)

Y/N pov

We were watching Jaune fight Cardin. I can only say one thing about this fight, Jaune SUCKS at fighting. Cardin was just moving out of the way of Jaune's attacks and counter-striking him.

Glynda: Cardin, that's enough!

Cardin lowered his weapon, and walked away. Glynda walked up tapping her tablet.

Glynda: Students as you can see, Mr. Arc's Aura is in the red. In a tournament-styled duel, this would indicate that Jaune is no longer able to battle, so the official would call the match.

Jaune was laying on the floor in defeat, while I saw Pyrrha looking sad.

Glynda: Mr. Arc, it's been weeks now. Please try to refer to your scroll during battle. We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf, now, would we?

I could hear Cardin say something under his breath, that made my blood boil.

Cardin: Speak for yourself....

Glynda: Remember students, the Vytal Festival is only a few months away! It won't be long till students from the other kingdoms start arriving in Vale, so keep practicing. Those who compete will be representing all of Vale!

Lunch

Nora: So! There we were, in the middle of the night...

Ren: It was day.

Nora: We were surrounded by Ursai....

Ren: They were Beowolves.

Nora: Dozens of them!

Ren: Two of them.

Nora: But in the end they were no match... And Ren and I took them down and made a boatload of Lien selling Ursa skin rugs.

Ren: *sighs* She's been having this recurring dream for nearly a month now.

Y/N: Looks like you're the truthful one.

Ren:*laughs* Yeah I am Y/N. Sorry but each time I say your name I keep remembering how we found out your real name.

Y/N: Yeah, please don't remind me..

Flashback

Ren pov

We were sitting in our dorm just waking up when we heard..

???:*muffled* Noooo!

Jaune: What was that?

Ren: I don't know.

We all ran to the door and looked out, what we saw and heard made us laugh. We saw Hawkeye being dragged by Ruby into their dorm.

Y/N: Help me!!

The door shut.

Pyrrha: I'm not the only one who saw that right?

Ren: I'm not sure what I saw exactly.

Nora: Lets go see what happened.

We walked over and opened the door.

Weiss: Don't ever wake us like that again!

She smacked him on the face.

Blake: That was rude, you know?