Chapter 1: The Past

10 years ago

Lisa's POV

"Jungkook, I promise you I will come back as soon as I improved with my father's affair, okay?so don't worry. When I come back, I'll make sure I will saty by your side and never leave you again" Lisa said. "Pinky Promise?" Jungkook said. "Mph..pinky promise" she said, as they place their pinky as  a sign of promise. They both giggle after that.

Day before leaving

And so Lisa bid her farewell to Jungkook.

2 years later

Jungkook didn't find any news from Lisa. And so he is still have some hope for Lisa to come back.

Years by years, he is losing his hope for Lisa to come back, until that day he finally given up.

"Why....why did you lie to me, you said you will come back but you didn't. As if I still have some hope for you. I'm sure to you, I Jeon Jungkook will never ever see you again,  in this life until my afterlife. If that's going to happen I'm sure, I will torture you until you die."

10 years later

Lisa's POV

"Hi, everyone my name is
Lalisa Manoban, you can call me Lisa for short".

20 minutes ago

*buzz*
*buzz*
*buzz*

My alarm buzz, as I wake up rapidly before I come late to my interview from work. I quickly grab my towel and my toothbrush and go directly to my bathroom.

I quickly grab  my outfit for today's interview. And go downstairs to see my mother and father eating in the dining room. I rash out to my sitting spot and quickly eat my breakfast.

"Hey, be careful you will choke your food" my mom said. "Am, oy ut I, be ko w muw" ( Mom, sorry but I, have to go now) Is said, as I quickly drink my water and bid good bye to my parents. And off to the company.

20 minutes later

"Hi, my name is Lalisa Manoban, you can call me Lisa for short." I introduce.

"Well, what brings you here, Ms. Manoban? " the maneger ask "I'm to find job, luckily I pass by this company, and I little bit heard that the CEO here is needed some assistant. So I'm here for that position" I said confidently.

"What makes you think you are suitable for this pistion, huh? Ms. Manoban?" he ask

"Well, as you can see I can do anything, cause I'm a reliable person and a trust worthy person." I ask in nervous stage.

"Well....." He said and nod. "You are hired" he said as I cheerful dance my favorite dance. "Thank you very much sir, I promise I will work harder"

"Then welcome to "Jeon Company" Ms. Manoban" he said as he stretch his arm as a sign of shaking hand. But I gradually took and shake hand with him.

___________________
My dear readers, this is my first time of writing stories about liskook.

I hope you guys feel sorry, for some errors in this first chapter, but I will try my best to make it up to you.