Chapter 8: Ex Girlfriend

4 days ago

Jungkook's POV

My eyes widen to see my Ex... Who leave me for her damn dream. Tzuyu
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Okay everyone, let's call it a day. The meeting is over." I said bowing to them..

*time skip*

I'am now at my office, signing some of my files. While she is staring at me....not saying a word...

"So..how's your career?... I heard that you get famous after 2 days.. How's your life without me? " I said not looking her.. "Ummm...Jungkook sorry..." She said somehow I felt mad all of the sudden...I tried to clam my self.. " sorry..for what? "

- " sorry for leaving you..."

> " so..this is why you come here?" I said straight to the point

- " yes..I cmae here to apologize...for leaving you and sorry for what I've done to you for those years without me by your side...If you like can you give me another chance."

> I smirk " huh.... Tzuyu, I know you think you broke my heart, but I knew your game  right from the start, I saw your game, I can play it too, stupid player, the joke's on YOU! " I said.. Standing up.

- " I'm sorry......I'm sorry...do what you want me to do...if you like I will change for you...

> " Tzuyu...what am I to you? A piece of chess? You want me to increase your popularity?  I said cupping her chin.

- " y..you..kn..knew?"

> " yes... I know from the start." I said releasing her..

- " then why do you need to torture me? Why do you hate me that much?"

> "because you look like her... I can only vent my anger towards you"

- "who is she?"

> " that's none of your business"

- " but-"

She was cut off when someone open the door. My eyes widen to see her crying infront of me...

'I think there's some misunderstanding, right here'

"Lisa...let me explain" I said to her while walking forward.

She turn around and quickly wipe her tears...

"Ummm..Boss the Marketing Department ask me to call you up...but you didn't answer your phone so... I was gonna fitch you up...but I think I came in the wrong time... If don't want it then let me excuse myself out" she said closing the door..

"Tell me!!" Someone scream behind me, while crying...

"Tell me!!!  Is she the one who look like me?!!!" She scream the hell out.

"Um"

- " tell me!!!"

> " yes...now that you know the answer.. Then get the hell out of my sight!! "

- " huh...Jungkook....If I knew from the start....that you played my feelings... I  will not love you..."

> " it was all being played by me"

- " so...you mean...from the start...was fake....The confession, date, and sweet talk...Was all fake, you played me??!!! those years we've been together, was been nothing to you? "

> " yes, I know from the start that you played me too.. You also wanted to be famous by getting me.. You're a slut.. "

- "Jungkook...let me ask you....if I didn't leave you at that time...will be still together?

> " maybe...no.... Maybe yes"

- " I hate you...I'll make sure in my life that you will regret all you've been done to me..."

She said walking out...while leaving me alone....

"Huh..really..hahahahahah,...
I'm sorry... I'm sorry"
______

Hello dear readers,

Here's my 8th chapter, hope you like it....