Chapter 7: I Don't Like You

Jungkook's POV

*buzz*
*buzz*
*buzz*

I woke up....and get up...I go directly to the bathroom..but there's it goes, it's lock... I sigh and knock the door...
"Hey...can you open up...I'm going to late for work" I said banging the door.. "Can you wait for a sec." She screams enough for me to hear.

Ohh yeah I remember that she move in to my apartment. Yesterday.

Yesterday

"Starting tomorrow you will do all the house chores. No rejecting. And sign this contract" I  said to her while giving her the contract. "What the heck is this about?! " she respond.
"A contract" I said sitting down. " you will sign that contract...so that you are officially mine. " I said smirking.
"Huh....mine? Stop dreaming.... I don't even love you...." She said that makes me burn up.

I stand up quickly and grab her by the chin rashly. "Don't you ever said that to me...cause sooner or later I will make you fall inlove with me." I said letting go of her. "Ouch" that was all she said after that.

Reality

Lisa's POV

I was now walking out of the bathroom...after I'm done preparing him the bath....

'God I'm finish...I was suppose to be the assistant of the President and now....all I can say is that I'm the new beggar of the company.' I sigh...
And headed to the kitchen...

I was now cooking some breakfast when there's some loud *bang* upstairs, I quickly rash to where the sound is..the sound was came from the room of this demon... I open the door and see him seeking for help... I rash to him and saying.." Hey what's wrong with you" I said panickly... Only I could hear is...his groaning in pain. "Hey...don't scare me.... I'm not good at this act...stop it..." I said while crying..

I don't know why I cry but..it hurts seeing him with this state. " gotcha... " I was surprised by then when he wake up and shake me...that make me shivering in fear..... I could hear him chuckle.

"Jeon Jungkook....how dare you!" I said slapping him...but I was block... When he said. "How dare you shout me by my name.." He said while leaning towards me....."STOP! " I scream....

He tap me from behind that makes me step backward.. "Whoa...don't be scared...I'm not gonna eat you or something.. I'm just gonna ask a question...where does this smell come from? " he said sniffing some weird smell.... My eyes widen, when I realize...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The food

I said rashing down to the kitchen....
"O my god....what do I do now...now that all the food is burn...." I sigh.

When I heard someone chuckling behind my back.. "Pfft" he laugh that makes me punch his head.. "What are you laughing at... If it's not because of you...this would never happen...hmmp" I said

"Wait...why are you so close to me..does that mean that you're inlove with me? " he said. Causing me to blush hardly.... ". What are you talking about...how can I love a person like you as a demon" I said while fake laughing "ha....ha...ha..ha"

"Yeah, I remember that, In childhood period we always wanted to grow fast, but now while we are big, we realize that broken pencil and incomplete homework was much better than broken hearts and bitter experienced" he said.

________
Hello dear readers,

So yeah this is my 7th chapter of liskook...
Thank you all for your support that you read this book hope we will stay longer.. Than I expected..

Stay tune in 8th chapter
Bye....