Chapter 4: Enough

Lisa's POV

I was now inside of the so-called 'Royal Hotel'.

Meanwhile

I was about to go back to the company after I buy some breakfast set for my boss when, I was bump by someone. I don't know what his/her face cause the one I bump to was wearing a mask.

'What is this an artist or....something like that.' I thought as I quickly looking away and focus what I'm doing.

5 minutes later

I was now arrive at the company, and rashly go to my President's office, when I feel someone said 'come in', I quickly go inside and place the food on his table.

He was about to open the food when, he suddenly change his reaction,

"What kind of food is this?!  It so disgusting, where did you buy this kind of food?!" He suddenly raise his voice towards me.

"Ummm...Mr. President, I buy this at that so-called 'Royal Hotel', that you mention to me" I ask looking at my toes.

"What?!  I told you bought double set!, but what did you do, you only bought once! " he said slamming his desk.

"But-" I tried to speak but,  I was interrupt when someone enter his office. "Assistant Manoban, please throw this garbage away" he said in a disgusted tone. I was a little bit sad, but why does my heart hurt so much when seeing him mad at me.

Suddenly the person who interrupt us was a women, he suddenly rash to our boss and hugged him leaving me a blank face. My boss signal me to go outside. Then I followed what his ordered.

Then I gestured myself to go outside and quickly go back to office, while crying, why does it hurt so much, like its killing me inside, I want to know who he is to me. Why does he seem to be know my past?

8:00 PM

It was time for me to go back home, when someone grab my wrist and pinned me to the wall, who we're no one else, except  me and this guy.

"What are you doing?! Let me go...or I shout for help" I warned him. Somehow I can feel his breath towards my ear whispering "Lisa~" he said in teasing tone. I turn on the light cause I turn it off lately.

Revealing my boss. "Umm..Good evening Mr. President..I'm was about to leave when he  suddenly pulled me at the wall. "May I ask what is you intention to me?" I ask in nervous tone. When I heard him laughing evily, somehow crying.

"You...told me, what is my intention to you?!  Are gone crazy?" he said while cupping my chin. I was about to out of air. When I push him hardly. I'm so mad right now. "What's wrong with you?!" I shout.

I saw him grin that mix with sadness.
"Huh, you ask, what's wrong with me, huh?, the answer it's all because of you, if you did'nt leave me those year,  then this would not happen, you're the one who pushes me into this mess. Because of you I turn into a monster, because of you I lost hope for you that you will come back one day...you promise that you will come back but what did you do....you left me without a word, that you will never come back, but what hurts the most is you pretended that you don't know me." he said while he cried hard in my shoulder. I rubbed his head saying 'it's alright.'

"But it's not alright, you dont know what I suffered those years without you. Because when I first meet you you're the one who makes me feel happy, because of you I didn't feel any lonely,
you're the one who brings me joy in my life. That's why I must treasure you with my heart, because of me, I didn't treasure you, that's why you leave me ." He said closely in my body and laid down, I let him cry.

After that incident he finally fell asleep.

"Enough is enough, Jungkook, I'm sorry but, I should be the one who would blame for this, not you." I said while kiss his head.

Little did know that someone was eavesdropping. That person is.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

_________
Why does Lisa seems know her past, find out with the next chapter😅😅😅😅

Will Jungkook treats her nice after she take care of me, or will he remain as the monster who used to be?